-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

IronJockel

-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-  

160 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

I don't think it was a good idea either. And now I have to fly 20 minutes to get to the bullseye. Also, it appears that the Sabre's radio is not tuned to AWACS anymore.

+1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you guys please care a bit more about the server? I'm not rebuking just asking/hoping. Is there a way to maybe donate and help you out if that's the case? Or anything we could do for that cause?

Again, I'm not reprimanding or anything. Please, don't misunderstand me :)

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Could you guys please care a bit more about the server? I'm not rebuking just asking/hoping. Is there a way to maybe donate and help you out if that's the case? Or anything we could do for that cause?

Again, I'm not reprimanding or anything. Please, don't misunderstand me :)

S!

Mate as far as I understand there is just IronJockle running/maintaining the server. I imagine he has plent of other things on his plate and will work on what he believes to be of most importance when he can. As for us.. I'm just thankfull there is a server like this on the go!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mate as far as I understand there is just IronJockle running/maintaining the server. I imagine he has plent of other things on his plate and will work on what he believes to be of most importance when he can. As for us.. I'm just thankfull there is a server like this on the go!

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I appreciate the server too. Just trying to help is all.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Sorry guy's i'm currently studying for exams, so my time is limited for now.

However i am working on something the nevada guys will surly love ;)

I will add the Viggen as soon as it is part of the stable version. If it is already i will add it as soon as i can.

You don't have to apologise, my friend. I didn't know you're the only one working on this server. I figured you guys might be busy or something, so I was simply offering to help (see previous post). Now with you running this server on your own, it's even harder, I understand.

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

this camper...

Here is the speudonime of a bastard of camp (4503TFS / Grizzly), this guy shot me at the moment when I retracted my shutters on takeoff :(. If it continues all the good drivers will leave and we will end up like on a server of call of duty ...:mad:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here is the speudonime of a bastard of camp (4503TFS / Grizzly), this guy shot me at the moment when I retracted my shutters on takeoff :(. If it continues all the good drivers will leave and we will end up like on a server of call of duty ...:mad:

I know such things could be annoying, but there is nothing wrong with anyone doing some air to ground attacks. It's a very common thing even in reality if not specifically in reality. Maybe the airbases should receive some better defending units then? Would that be fair enough?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

I know such things could be annoying, but there is nothing wrong with anyone doing some air to ground attacks. It's a very common thing even in reality if not specifically in reality. Maybe the airbases should receive some better defending units then? Would that be fair enough?

I find it silly to kill a plane on take off and it did not have to happen often, they were 8 f5 and there was 2 mig 21.. after that, I left the part that is winning in this story?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm more concerned about teams kills. Not sure how one can mistake an F5 for a 21...

Anyway slmod says something about twitch tv after a team kill. are these being made public?

Edited by Pipe

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

I find it silly to kill a plane on take off and it did not have to happen often, they were 8 f5 and there was 2 mig 21.. after that, I left the part that is winning in this story?

I guess we're gonna have to live with it. We can't ban/kick players for that. Pretty silly. I'm more into strengthening the garrisons around the airfields. That should do it.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

I guess we're gonna have to live with it. We can't ban/kick players for that. Pretty silly. I'm more into strengthening the garrisons around the airfields. That should do it.

I agree, if it can calm down a few ... I do not think many f5 have flown over a Vietnamese air base, I have never heard of it :huh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Alpenwolf helped me update the mission.

Here are the alterations:

-No more ground EWR on RU side. Instead 2 Awacs one for mig15 and one for mig21 are cycling the airfield.

-both Korea planes moved to airfields closer to the bulls eye.

-Ships as on both sides added. Currently without re spawn function. I will change this as soon as the Viggen is on stable release.

I hope you enjoy and thanks to Alpenwolf for his help!

He offered to help me more with alterations, what is very appreciated.

Alpenwolf helped me update the mission.

Here are the alterations:

-No more ground EWR on RU side. Instead 2 Awacs one for mig15 and one for mig21 are cycling the airfield.

-both Korea planes moved to airfields closer to the bulls eye.

-Ships as on both sides added. Currently without re spawn function. I will change this as soon as the Viggen is on stable release.

I hope you enjoy and thanks to Alpenwolf for his help!

He offered to help me more with alterations, what is very appreciated.

Sounds Ace thanks both of you ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Personally I liked the idea of an EWR for red. If blue wanted to take out red's GCI, at least someone would be forced to put a bomb on the plane to achieve some impact on the mission. The emphasis on aimless A2A on this server is pretty strong. That being said, Cold War Tiger vs. Fishbed still is the most interesting server scenario currently available, great planeset and all, and it has a lot of potential, so thank you for providing this for the community!

Personally I liked the idea of an EWR for red. If blue wanted to take out red's GCI, at least someone would be forced to put a bomb on the plane to achieve some impact on the mission. The emphasis on aimless A2A on this server is pretty strong. That being said, Cold War Tiger vs. Fishbed still is the most interesting server scenario currently available, great planeset and all, and it has a lot of potential, so thank you for providing this for the community!

The EWR was pretty easy to kill tho. If you could progressivly move the ground forces back from the City as you defeat them. As in they spawn further and further away until they spawn at a last holding point (Homeplate) where they would loose the game if destroyed it would bring more meaning, but dont know how hard that is to implement. Is there such a thing as a random spawn? Like within a radius of 5miles or somehting?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In my opinion players should leave AWACS alone and rather focus on getting some actual kills against other players.

Every time a player of a team killed AWACS/EWR players of the other team simply started leaving the server, especially MiG-21 pilots who don't have a real scanning radar. It simply ruins the fun and after a short while we have an empty server. So... where is the fun in killing an AI in a server for fighters who want to train comms with AWACS and score some kills against other players? I only hope that players leave AWACS alone after so many players have complained about it.

Same thing with killing players on the ground whether while starting up, taxiing or rolling. This one however will result in banning that player if reported (check out server rules). This is not BlueFlag or anything like it where anything that can cripple the enemy is allowed; which is in that case quite suitable. This server is for having great fun and great fun we do have that mainly focuses on fighter planes.

Cheers!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments