Monstertech or Wheel Stand Pro?

They are quite different products, so it depends on which approach is more convenient for you.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I use both an extended Monster Tech table mount for my Gunfighter Pro stick, and regular Monster Tech table mount for my Warthog throttle.

They are very high quality, very adjustable, and quick and easy to mount for a flying session.

No experience with the Wheel Stand Pro though, as mentioned it is a very different method of mounting the hardware.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

but the extended version of the monstertech, can it annoy or block the chair? where can I find the measures of the extended version? (length, width, height, even joystick support)

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

I have both: home made Monstertech style mounts and Wheel Stand Pro and prefer the former. Wheel Stand Pro is a bit too heavy and cumbersome to move from under the desk. It would work fine in a pit, but I'm using my desk for sims as well as for work. But with mounts it takes me literary 15 sec to remove them from the desk and hide them in a cupboard.

I bought the supports of monstertech. Thank you all.

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.