Request for ED: East German Air Force GDR (DDR) default skin for MiG-29A

Volator

Hi ED,

could you please add a default East German Air Force skin for the MiG-29A to DCS?

There are excellent skins out there for the, but they come with fixed bort numbers, and for the sake of MP and mission design it would be very nice to have a default skin to adjust bort numbers and have them readily available for any mission participant withoud the need to download or install any additional files.

800px-MiG-29_%2812196698226%29.jpg

800px-MiG-29_at_Preschen_%28East_Germany%29_in_1990_%2811031979596%29.jpg

• 1 month later...

This!

Amazingly the Sim is not yet a Cold War simulator. They just make FC3 Skins for the Aircrafts involved in the current maps. They just don't want you get too hyped with FC3 aircrafts because the golden one are the full simulated modules.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
This!

Amazingly the Sim is not yet a Cold War simulator. They just make FC3 Skins for the Aircrafts involved in the current maps. They just don't want you get too hyped with FC3 aircrafts because the golden one are the full simulated modules.

+1 here.

This camo does have a Cold War feeling all over it... makes me recal the 80's Europe.

Besides, one of my greatest joys with DCS really was the MiG-29 Professional Flight Model release.

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

• 1 month later...