Voice attack profile

chaser

Please find attached a voice attack profile for the F14

I think I have covered all of the communication and command from Pilot to Jester and Rio to Ice

I'm no expert so im sure you'll find some errors and better ways of building the profile

Please feel free to use and edit as you see fit

Edit

Seems it wont up load so pls follow the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/183798352183264/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

Edited by chaser

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you, once home I will work this into my VA program - if you need someone to crash into your swept wing - err fly with Ill try to hit you up sometime

I didn't think about doing that that might just solve a problem I cant seem to work through

always looking for someone to fly with

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The error is something to do with this line,

<CommandString>First TWS target</CommandString>

line 5763, position 33

I unfortunately don't know anything about hex code, so i don't know what to fix....

Edited by Chasedtuna9

temp fix to get it working, line 5763 remove and save using notepad++ you will find the command now listed as "First TWS target" in the commands, not sure if its correct until I get the tomcat downloaded but from there its easily changed

Edited by Auntystatic

I didn't think about doing that that might just solve a problem I cant seem to work through

always looking for someone to fly with

Can you merge profiles? I'd like to merge the VAICOM plugin (so also profile I guess) with this one.

Unexperienced VA/VAICOM user here (absolute beginner)

Win 10 Pro | Trustmaster Warthog | MFG Rudders | VivePro Wireless Gear Lens modded | 1080ti OC Asus | 32 GB DD4 RAM | i7 9700 | Razer Chroma Orbweaver Keypad | Corsair KB | Derek Switchbox | USB Keypad | Logitech 502 | Jetseat with SimShaker Software | TrackIR5 | Autotkey | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs | Monstertech Mounts | Saitek Throttle Quadrant

line 5763, position 33

I unfortunately don't know anything about hex code, so i don't know what to fix....

Just delete it then

@Atelophobia, if you open up the profile you are using, via the notepad & pencil icon, then click on the tick next to the profile name, you can add any profile as a child profile by putting it in the "include commands from other profiles" box

Thank you Auntystatic!

Win 10 Pro | Trustmaster Warthog | MFG Rudders | VivePro Wireless Gear Lens modded | 1080ti OC Asus | 32 GB DD4 RAM | i7 9700 | Razer Chroma Orbweaver Keypad | Corsair KB | Derek Switchbox | USB Keypad | Logitech 502 | Jetseat with SimShaker Software | TrackIR5 | Autotkey | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs | Monstertech Mounts | Saitek Throttle Quadrant

problem with this one is the radios stations change dial position depending on your location on the map, so asking to contact batumi for instance changes if you are over sochi or tiblisi

One solution to that would be to "hard code" the towered and frequencies.

~Bailey

line 5763, position 33

Sorry me either it works fine here, but I dint know how to fix that- someone has suggested to simply delete the line that's mentioned

When I get a change ill take a look line by line to see if I can find the problem

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]