DCS F/A-18C OFP 13C, Lot 20, ATFLIR Thread - Page 404 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-14-2018, 06:12 AM   #4031
Vitormouraa

Reputation power: 53
Vitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to behold

Amount of detail in the jet pipe is great, also the ceramic coating is so beautiful. I personally love it!

SplashOneGaming is a community of viewers, players, and content creators built on combat flight simulation. Flowing through our veins is years of flight simulation experience in a multitude of different platforms. We welcome and encourage all of you to join us, whether you are seasoned or green, looking to learn, teach, or just trying to find someone to fly with.
Discord
Website

Last edited by Vitormouraa; 01-14-2018 at 06:23 AM.
Vitormouraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 10:23 AM   #4032
Mainstay

Reputation power: 18
Mainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of light

Guys maybe I missed some information earlier. The Multicolored display is supposed to have a color map display like the on in the A10C. Is this implemented yet? Or something that will be added later.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:42 AM   #4033
AMEDooley

Reputation power: 4
AMEDooley is a jewel in the roughAMEDooley is a jewel in the roughAMEDooley is a jewel in the roughAMEDooley is a jewel in the roughAMEDooley is a jewel in the roughAMEDooley is a jewel in the rough

Will be added later I believe.
AMEDooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 06:52 PM   #4034
Revelation

Reputation power: 26
Revelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of lightRevelation is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainstay View Post
Guys maybe I missed some information earlier. The Multicolored display is supposed to have a color map display like the on in the A10C. Is this implemented yet? Or something that will be added later.
It will be added. I don't remember if it will make early access release or come during early access.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:45 PM   #4035
Scoggs

Reputation power: 8
Scoggs will become famous soon enoughScoggs will become famous soon enough

Swear I saw it somewhere, but cant seem to find it so maybe I imagined it. But anywho, has there been any mention of coupled sequential autopilot? Or coupled steering in general.
i7 7700k @ 4.5GHz
32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 4000MHz DDR4
EVGA GTX980 Ti SC x2 SLI
Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD
CM Silent Pro 1000W PS
Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!
Scoggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 11:56 PM   #4036
jrsteensen

jrsteensen will become famous soon enoughjrsteensen will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoggs View Post
Swear I saw it somewhere, but cant seem to find it so maybe I imagined it. But anywho, has there been any mention of coupled sequential autopilot? Or coupled steering in general.
I heard that it will all be in there IAW NATOPS manual. It should be pretty slick, especially once the ACLS comes online. (I want to manually fly my landings, but having autoland will be very useful for some flights!)
jrsteensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 12:15 AM   #4037
Scoggs

Scoggs will become famous soon enoughScoggs will become famous soon enough

Yeah, especially nice after a long successful mission where (at least in my case) a ramp strike looks highly likely. Just be all like "Hornet Ball. 2.3 - AUTO" and then come aboard first try lol

I think coupled steering will be nice for my friends who want to learn to fly form. I can just hit the button and then watch them try while I sit back and relax in VR looking at the new pretties. Well until one or all of us die lol.

It will be interesting though, most of my Hornet experience is with the VRS Superbug. While glancing through the NATOPS (as one does in this hobby) it appears that the CPL modes are all in the AMPCD/HSI whereas the Super has it on the UFC.
i7 7700k @ 4.5GHz
32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 4000MHz DDR4
EVGA GTX980 Ti SC x2 SLI
Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD
CM Silent Pro 1000W PS
Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!

Last edited by Scoggs; 01-17-2018 at 12:18 AM.
Scoggs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
f-18