MiG-21 BIS total time of development

Bufo

nope - mwd2 is correct ... its sure been an interesting road for the feisty mig.. glad to have seen the LNS guys bring it through to such a wonderful completion

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Hi

I was wondering, how much was the total time of development spent on this plane from the very beginning until release status (e.g. not beta any more)? 3-4 years?

Hi,

I think long enough to ensure that the module is now faced with major problems repetitive. Or not? Different opinion? :doh:

<White Tiger>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is the most important post to read, as it's LN's original formation annoucement after the Indiegogo team fell apart.

Cobra's other posts around the time give more details, but it's not built upon the mod iirc, and a lot of work was done in a 12-18 month window before that announcement, and a lot of stuff has been redone since.

3 years isn't a bad figure to start from, though you might find for the current version, it's not that long.

Edited by Buzzles

It started as a FC2 Mod under Studio Beczl,

Then Was going to DCS Module

Then Beczl Left,

New team Formed under leatherneck

Most if not all of the assets were completely re-done by the new team.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs