Serverlist doesn't work/show up

WarrenSkip

Hi, as the title says, I get no servers on the serverlist on 1.5.8.12823, however, given the IP I can connect to servers no problem.

I've run the repair, did ipconfig /flushdns, but none worked, and I know of someone else with the same problem however it is not widespread, anyone have any possible solutions to this, or is this on EDs side?

Yep...Same you're facing, adopted same steps (ipconfig /flushdns, uninstalled mods, etc) and no serverlist at all.

I thought that, doing such things would help me but, problem remains. I have no problems with DCS 2.0 Open Alpha.

ED should know something about i guess.

Punisher

After the latest update on 27 Dec 2017, My multiplayer also quit working. The problem was solved by reverting back to the previous version. U can revert back to previous version in cmd. Search on google on how to revert back to the previous version and u will get the answer easily. After reverting back whrn u will load the game, it will again ask u to update just choose later and play.

• ED Team

It's known issue, repair in progress.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Nice nice! A VERY important issue, if not the most important of all to the entire DCS community (play DCS together - enjoy the cooperation and coordination)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

No feedback on this of ED? Right? Not "yet"?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

i have the following problem, i see servers but some servers what are online from what i know from my team mates dont show up.

If i connect by ip it says server offline while the server is working for the others.

i have that in 1.5.8 and .2.2. both with the latest update

ipconfig /flushdns didn't worked also the repair didn't work

Edited by Maverick_NL

MrMaverick

Pilot in the RAZBAM Harrier DIsplay Team

Mavericks Youtube: My Youtube Channel

Discord: https://discord.gg/MRU8m5m

And it seems the russian ED devs still have holidays and not working on fixing it (is there still holiday in russia?)... (At least a statement of ED acknowledging that there is a problem and announcing that they are working on a fix would be very very good).

yep, current development priority (hopefully) is finally fixing Gazelle multicrew again... (currently broken in 1.5.8 since last patch or since even longer. Or does co-pilot have to join slot later on?)

Also nope, for some even join via IP is NOT working (german DCS players)...

I can't even join my own server, I used to by the local address. have the ports changed or something?

is it on your local LAN or on the internet ?

def port is always 10308

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

Gentlemen,

as I recieved a pm from Rene Coulon I´d like to answer here in the forum for all having this issues.

First - ED stated that they are aware of this - so no worries that this will be solved.

As there are several versions of DCS available (Open Alpha Nevada, Open Beta Caucasus and Release Version Caucasus)

I´d like to tell you that I am running a) latest updates = DCS 2.2.0.12843.297 Update 1 (Nevada) and DCS 1.5.8.12823 Update 1 (Caucasus). If you are running different versions I suggest to update or revert to this specific versions. It´s worth a try.

In general I prefer running the "open" versions as updates hit first and I see no advantage to wait for "stable" or "release" versions. Never had any major issues doing so.

I run the PC for gaming without any Anti-Virus Device (just to be sure), you may want to exclude DCS.exe from your antivirus programs if you wish. Check twice if it is definitely excluded!! (or disable ALL Antivirus devices at least for a test. Don´t forget it´s not only i.e. Norton, Avast etc but Windows Defender if you run it.

I guess everyone has done: clean, repair and opened your ports as descibed by ED (https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/681/) and your versions are up to date. Right?

Please test if you have absolutely no mods running and no remaining mod files in your root folder (left-overs)....they can be found with the clean-up process.

I nothing helps I suggest to revert back to for example Caucasus 1.5.8 latest Open Beta (that process is fairly easy to perform and described in this link: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030 . I am no PC guru and even I was able to do so several times.

Checked Caucasus 1.5.8.12823 Update 1 right now: no issues, MP servers all shown and able to connect. Around hundred players connected on different servers at 15.40 Zulu.

Checked Nevada DCS 2.2.0.12843.297 Update 1 right now:

no issues, MP servers all shown and able to connect. Same result at 15.50 Zulu - all MP servers shown and players in.

I feel your pain but as many of us are able to connect it must be something in your way of connecting, setup, WLAN, ports, Antivirus etc. Maybe opening a admin ticket with dcs.log can sort this out.

I am running out of ideas, sorry.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

Found sevreral issues. Setting server passworded messes with direct connection via IP. Tested with a friend in Sweden reverse and neither of us could see each other. Direct connect only worked on non passworded servers.

The server list for me the last hour has shown 8 servers on Live, way lower than normal. A server that previously showed now no longer shows.

I've got other issues, but really this is getting silly now, the MP section of the game is getting worse and worse.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

i have the same problems Pikey discribes. it is even as silly as :after a server changes a map or reboots after a crash i can no longer connect to it.

Ping works, friends play on the server, but even after reboot on my end i cant connect by List or by DirectIp.

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

I have the same issue.

The workaround I setup is to get into the modules section in DCS and just navigate there and finally go into the MP section.

Is does not work all the time but most does it.

If it does not work something I have to hit refresh more than 20 times until the list appears.

Doesn't look like there will be a fix today for either versions. Has anyone had any luck trying things themselves, since this doesn't seem to be affecting the majority of players?

RimOnBlue.png

F/A-18C - A-10C - FC3 - L-39C/ZA - Ka-50 - UH-1H - Mi-8MTV2 - F-86F - Spitfire - P-51D - P-47D - BF-109K - CA