Mig-21 no brakes on landing in campaign

KoN

As per title .

Why no brakes on landing in campaign mission . I cant complete as run out of runway . :music_whistling:

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

First, this is where the MiG 21 lives now, with Magnitude, and not Heatblur

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=324

But regarding your question. Remember to put the gear lever back to the center position, and lock it. Otherwise you loose air pressure, and wont have any for the brakes when you land again.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

First, this is where the MiG 21 lives now, with Magnitude, and not Heatblur

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=324

But regarding your question. Remember to put the gear lever back to the center position, and lock it. Otherwise you loose air pressure, and wont have any for the brakes when you land again.

Oh ok thanks I'll give that a try . :pilotfly:

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

Make sure to check the pneumatic pressure in the main system before landing to ensure that normal brakes and drag chute will function. The up position of the landing gear handle applies the brakes which will deplete pneumatic pressure over the flight if not returned to normal.

If insufficient main pressure is available use the emergency braking system which uses the emergency pneumatic pressure.