Stennis Carrier

joojoo

hey to all

As you can see when I try to place 2 wingmates in stennis and begin my mission from there but when my no2 takes off normally my no3 always stays in the static objects. I tried to remove the static objects but the result is the same. My no3 stops in the same place.

Any ideas?

Screen_190706_145251.thumb.png.551ef67494564f1b87f17ffdecd724ed.png

Screen_190706_145317.thumb.png.680c860214c87f7b9602406acf4702eb.png

Are you able to place static objects on your carrier? I cannot for the life of me figure why it will not work for me. The SAT button does nothing in OpenBeta and DCS world 2.0. If I try to add a static object, the carrier flips back to that micro screen in the mission editor. I know your problem here is a bit different, but I was wondering if you could cue me in a what I might be missing in order to place a static object. I saw that one video where this guy states to go in your .lua file and remove the +++ , but mine were already removed. All I want to do is place some objects on the Stennis... "?"

Any ideas?

Are you able to place static objects on your carrier? I cannot for the life of me figure why it will not work for me. The SAT button does nothing in OpenBeta and DCS world 2.0. If I try to add a static object, the carrier flips back to that micro screen in the mission editor. I know your problem here is a bit different, but I was wondering if you could cue me in a what I might be missing in order to place a static object. I saw that one video where this guy states to go in your .lua file and remove the +++ , but mine were already removed. All I want to do is place some objects on the Stennis... "?"

Any ideas?

Unless I'm really missing something in your post, it's pretty simple! However, since you're talking about editing Lua, I'm guessing you are asking something else and my reply isn't what you're looking for, lol. But, maybe it'll help others someday when searching... :)

1. Select the static object you want to place, for example, the F/A-18C Lot 20.

2. Place it on the carrier.

3. Select "Offset Fixation." (No idea what this does, but I've seen everyone do it, lol.)

4. Under "Link Unit," select the Stennis's Unit Name. (I always make the Unit Name "Stennis" for the carrier, but you can use whatever you want, or leave the default.)

5. The F-18's wings should now be visibly folded and ready for deck storage wherever you want.

6. Note: many planes/helicopters will show folded wings/rotors, however, I've found the F-14B does not. Do the same steps as above and, even though wings are spread, in-game they will be folded. Might take some adjusting to get the plane to sit just right.

Edited by CL30

i5-9600k @ 5.0 GHz| Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift-S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]