Looking for F/A-18 buddies

Coranthia

Hiya folks,

I'd like to do some flights with one or two other hornet drivers as I'm not willing to go into a community squadron as of yet getting into large scale operations.

Likely simple things like training flights with A/A refueling and carrier landing's, strike missions, CAS, CAP, navigation practice, radio comms etc.

I'm competent at most aspects e.g. Case I, II, III landings, aerial refueling, formation flying, weapons etc. Is there anyone of a similar ability wanting to do some sortie's with just a few drivers involved?

Be a case of making straight forward missions in the editor and so we could decide what type of missions or training flights to do.

I'm UK based.

Great question, as I've been wanting to do the same. A Section or Division (2 or 4 ship) based training scenarios without the LFE type stuff. It would be great to fly on the wing of some seasoned guys or gals here and absorb some knowledge in a fairly controlled learning environment as a way to ease into MP.

System HW: i9-9900K @5ghz, MSI 11GB RTX-2080-Ti Trio, G-Skill 32GB RAM, Reverb HMD, Steam VR, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick grip add-on, TM TFRP pedals. SW: 2.5.6 OB

Hey guys,

All based in Europe? Just checking because of potential time difference...

Happy to give you guys a bit of support and just do some flying together. PM me if still interested, anyhow planning a longer session for coming Friday/Saturday...

Let me know!

Cheers

FS

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk