[Possible bug] DX11 renderer error

JagHond

Good evening to all.

I don't know if it's only me, nor if this error has already been experienced by other ones and reported in another thread (my apologies, in this case, but I just missed that post).

I alway got a - weird? - DX11 renderer error each time I tried to lauch a Supercarrier or any other kind of carrier involved in, and this since the last two months updates released. After occuring it, I have no other chance left than cancel the loading task, but DCS (OB or stable, no matter of) crashes.

My OS is Windows 10Pro, and I have a nVidia GTX 2080Ti, with the latest driver version installed.

Would someone here or at ED kindly give a suggestion or a clue to help me, please?

Thanks a lot in advance!

With best regards.

764687836_SupercarrierError.thumb.jpg.a5375b4ae0389edc71bd21b4bb064562.jpg

Good evening to all.

I don't know if it's only me, nor if this error has already been experienced by other ones and reported in another thread (my apologies, in this case, but I just missed that post).

I alway got a - weird? - DX11 renderer error each time I tried to lauch a Supercarrier or any other kind of carrier involved in, and this since the last two months updates released. After occuring it, I have no other chance left than cancel the loading task, but DCS (OB or stable, no matter of) crashes.

My OS is Windows 10Pro, and I have a nVidia GTX 2080Ti, with the latest driver version installed.

Would someone here or at ED kindly give a suggestion or a clue to help me, please?

Thanks a lot in advance!

With best regards.

Hi,

Do you use any mods? because this error was common due to Civilian Objects Mod, it was the IFLOL in the mod causing this error.

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Tale updated.

So the hint worked... after removing any and all the mods collected in the 'tech' section, I got the SC back again.

It's time now, and not for my humble curiosity, what and how many of the elder naval mods I have might be still functioning and running fine (without making SC disappear again as first, I mean). We will see.

Thanks a lot, dear fagulha, for your aid and wise advise.

With best regards.

Tale updated.

So the hint worked... after removing any and all the mods collected in the 'tech' section, I got the SC back again.

It's time now, and not for my humble curiosity, what and how many of the elder naval mods I have might be still functioning and running fine (without making SC disappear again as first, I mean). We will see.

With best regards.

You´re welcome, and glad i could help in someway with just a little gesture.

It happened to me and i spent hours/weeks until find a solution and i wanted to save you from that. It was hard to me because i have so many hours spent editing my missions.

I wish you the best and for your family, thank you for your care and kind words. My week was hell. Your words were a light in my week of darkness,

With kind regards, from Lisbon, Portugal.

Fagulha.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Tale updated.

With best regards.

This ones are working with me, although some objects in some mods dont work well (not present when launch a mission, as example) so i´m using this ones for now.

Mods1.thumb.png.9b37e377f00cf4ef519ef01a11eeeb5e.png

Mods2.thumb.png.d80c0d581c0c189c0268b044cbd2582e.png

Crash all the time with the latest driver,so i roll back the driver and the problem solved

通过我的 V1955A 上的 Tapatalk发言

A-10C Warthog,Flaming Cliffs 3,F-16C VIPER,F/A-18C HORNET,Super Carrier,AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL,Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight,Black Shark 2,SA342 Gazelle,UH-1H Huey,Persian Gulf Map,Combined Arms

Intel i7-14700KF| Colorful iGame GeForce RTX 2070 AD Special OC GDDR6 8G | Acer PREDATOR 32g DDR5 6000MHZ | MSI PRO Z790A-MAX | Kingston KC3000 1T SSD M.2 | ST 12T HDD 7200RPM | AOC 2790PQU 27'' 4K |Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog PC

This ones are working with me, although some objects in some mods dont work well (not present when launch a mission, as example) so i´m using this ones for now.

Sorry for the late reply, and thanks a lot once again for these suggestion, dear friend.

I'll let you know more from my side "soon" (at least so I hope :)), even if it seemed strange, to me, that you had to deactivate TacView... we will see. To be honest, my own particular interest is in ships, and Italian Navy (of course) ones, but they all are suited upon elder OB versions, thus I'm thinking bad...

What is definitvely clear is that mine it's not a bug related to video drivers (nVidia, in my case): I updated them successfully at their last version available, as my usual.

With best regards.

Edited by JagHond

Sorry for the late reply, and thanks a lot once again for these suggestion, dear friend.

I'll let you know more from my side "soon" (at least so I hope :)), even if it seemed strange, to me, that you had to deactivate TacView... we will see. To be honest, my own particular interest is in ships, and Italian Navy (of course) ones, but they all are suited upon elder OB versions, thus I'm thinking bad...

What is definitvely clear is that mine it's not a bug related to video drivers (nVidia, in my case): I updated them successfully at their last version available, as my usual.

With best regards.

No prob, i´ve been busy with life too...

I just deactivated Tacview to test if i have any fps gain with Tacview off, otherwise it´s always on :)

give feedback anytime to check if your problem was resolved :)

Best regards,

F.