Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

Button number 8 has started acting wierdly. Sometimes it doesn't register input and I press again and then suddenly I have two eights instead of one. Guess it's starting to be worn out :/

| Strix Z490-H | i5 10600K | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Gaming X | 32GB 3000MHz DDR4 | 256 Gb SDD Samsung 840 Pro + 480Gb SDD Kingston + 500 Gb HDD | Acer Predator Z1 2560*1440p | TM Warthog HOTAS | 2x MFD Cougar | Buddyfox A10 UFC  | TrackIR 5 | Win10 Pro 64-Bit Swedish |

| A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-86F Sabre | F/A-18 Hornet | KA-50 Blackshark | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H Huey | FC3 | CA | WWII Assets Pack | Supercarrier |

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Just trying to figure-out who last purchased this recently. I've been reading this thread, checked-out the FB page and noting the guy has given his time to create this for the community whilst a full-time worker. I.e....I'm not sure if I'll see anything back if I go through the checkout process and he's no longer making these...

Also, 2 years have passed and I'm seeing some people on here and the FB page reporting issues. Just wondering if you are all mostly reporting problems and have bought recently (recent batch runs) or are these long-term users who have just started to encounter issues?

Thanks!

I bought one recently, as in within the last 2 weeks. I love it, almost daily use with no issues so far, just all around great product. I've primarily used it in the A-10C, but I've started to slowly incorporate it into the 16 and 18.

I fly VR, so I bought one of those tactile pens so I could leave little marks on buttons just so I know where my fingers are. I put marks on 5, 0, ENT, comsec, eccm.

If I ever go back to the Warthog, this is my top selection.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

• 1 month later...

Are these guys still in operation?

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

Web site is still up....https://www.buddy-fox.com/

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Web site is still up....https://www.buddy-fox.com/

Indeed it is dropped two messages to them but have not had any reply.

No biggie

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

They don't seem to be replying to my messages that I sent!

Any one had a resent order from them?

I just ordered the UFC, and received it today. Took about 5 minutes to get through the fedex package, and 1 minute to get it up and running in DCS.

The DCS-raygun.lua on the web site is not updated, have to grab the one on page 26 in this thread to get the most recent.

I just ordered the UFC, and received it today. Took about 5 minutes to get through the fedex package, and 1 minute to get it up and running in DCS.

The DCS-raygun.lua on the web site is not updated, have to grab the one on page 26 in this thread to get the most recent.

Thanks for the update.

When did you place your order?

Placed an order anyhow.

Button conflict with BF UFC and Cougar joystick

The issue I am having is that some of the buttons assignment like "Button 2" is the number 2 on the UFC key but it is also pinging my cougar joystick as button 2 saying it is already in use, in this case, weapon release. I did plug the UFC into a different USB port, same result. Any ideas?

Thank you!

***Got it figured out, USB conflict***

Edited by GreatWhiteHype

The issue I am having is that some of the buttons assignmenst like "Button 2" is the number 2 on the UFC key but it is also pinging my cougar joystick as button 2 saying it is already in use, in this case, weapon release. I did plug the UFC into a different USB port, same result. Any ideas?

Thank you!

DCS auto maps some buttons, and axis as well. Go through your control mappings for the buddy fox and remove the non-ufc ones.

Placed order on 10/9

Thank you.:thumbup:

Placed order on the 17th October, received notification of order number nothing else. Hope they are still in business.

Well looks like we three are in the same boat.

I hope our orders materialise. Just wish there was more continuity when placing orders like most sites do. Whether it's just one guy on his own doing everything or not.

When I ordered my Slew upgrade that chap did a stella job and was contactable and active on the forum. The silence is a bit worrying to be honest as no replies from the message platform on the Webpage..