Which F/A-18?

Which is the best F/A-18 mod that people seem to be using a lot? I went on a server the other day and there was a whole bunch of them dropping bombs etc and I was wondering what mod this is.

The Henry Hell one apparently uses the F-15C cockpit and I don't know how you could drop bombs with this since the F-15C is only A2A.

• Like 1

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

I'm going to laugh out loud when the actual DCS F-18C comes and all these pilots are so used to flying the SFM F-18 with Eagle pit.....

it's gonna be like the F-15 SFM -> PFM Transition, only worse... it's gonna be SFM/SSM to PSM/ASM... haha...

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 8 months later...

I think you're better off going into VRS F18E on FSX if you can't wait for the hornet... To me its no where near DCS combat, but avionics are great. F18E vs F18C has very few differences :

1- 2 more stations

2- 2 more displays (fuel and UFCD)

3- Better LEX/FLAPS/Control surfaces

4-More fuel.

I genually doubt I will have too much of a learning curve with the F18C having messed with the E.

Sure, flight model will be different, although FBW is much easier to master than say the P51. I will also learn avionics in more details, but I will know my way around the bug enough to jump into MP right away.

I think that is currently the best you can have.

As for you're real question, I do not use mods so sry if FSX is a no go for you, I can't help you more

Since we are talking FSX aircraft and if you are interested in the charlie hornet and are not concerned about avionics or weapons you should check out the FSXVBA hornet here:http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,6944.0.html. Like i said the avionics are still the same old FSX junk but from what i can tell the flight model is on par if not more realistic then the VRS bug. Along with VLSO it makes for great around the boat practice. It is free and is constantly being updated.