all modules disabled?

thrustvector

guys been playing off line for a bit, then decided to buy the P.G map.

went to the store, purchased, started DCS, all fine then switched to online mode so I could add the map.

I then get a box saying authorisation has failed and all my stuff is disabled? I haven't changed a thing on my pc, what can I do, or whats gone wrong?

Raise a ticket with ED, from my experience the DRM is dodgy and it has always cost me a few "registrations" when I try to the process.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

I have exactly the same.

The error message says:

Authorization failed

Multiplayer will not be available.

The following DLCs are not authorized and will be disabled:

(list of all modules etc)

The DCS proceeds to start normally and the module manager show all my modules with serial no's. etc. like normal.

But I can't access any of them.

error-box-small.jpg.21a186058d473486467856030d458892.jpg

Modules: Bf 109, C-101, CE-II, F-5, Gazelle, Huey, Ka-50, Mi-8, MiG-15, MiG-19, MiG-21, Albatros, Viggen, Mirage 2000, Hornet, Yak-52, FC3

In dcs.log I find the following:

ERROR NET: Login failed becase server returned invalid reply.

I have created a support ticket, will keep you updated.

Modules: Bf 109, C-101, CE-II, F-5, Gazelle, Huey, Ka-50, Mi-8, MiG-15, MiG-19, MiG-21, Albatros, Viggen, Mirage 2000, Hornet, Yak-52, FC3

My problem was also fixed by ED support, for which many thanks! :thumbup:

I didn't purchase PG (have it already) but I did get the F-5.

I didn't share this feeling with ED support because it's pure speculation, but I do think the problem arose by buying something while in offline mode.