10 days to the Flanke !

skinnadoor

Can we expect an influx of players on the 15th with the release of the Flanker?

Edited by skinnadoor

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

thats great and all but they really need to get rid of COD aka FC3 aircraft, all should be A10c level modules. pray that someday it will be reality

I don't think being able to click some switches in Su-27 would be much different. ) With the new update we will have the complex flight model and an improved avionics)

also the F-18 for people who want to click every switch ))

And how to compare call of duty to FC3? Do not understand your point at all....

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

thats great and all but they really need to get rid of COD aka FC3 aircraft, all should be A10c level modules. pray that someday it will be reality

Surely when you say "get rid of" you mean upgrade to full DCS fidelity right? I got into this game for the fighters and I have no idea why we'd want to get rid of them.

Also, FC3 aircraft are not also known as COD aircraft. The only people who call them that are the people who have their face buried in their MFCDs all the time and get butthurt when their lack of SA gets them killed.

• Like 1

they really need to get rid of COD aka FC3 aircraft, all should be A10c level modules. pray that someday it will be reality

FC3 level aircrafts are here to stay, because they serve many purposes. They are easier to develop, don't dig a hole in your wallet, and are easier to master. So they have a wider audience, attract new comers, and bring in funds to ED. They also fill many gaps (such as the lack of fast movers for the moment) which DCS level modules are unable to fill in time, because DCS modules take much more time to develop. That's what came to my mind.

And by the way, FC3 level aircrafts are nothing like COD.

Edited by blackbelter

I don't think being able to click some switches in Su-27 would be much different. ) With the new update we will have the complex flight model and an improved avionics)

also the F-18 for people who want to click every switch ))

And how to compare call of duty to FC3? Do not understand your point at all....

FC3 level aircrafts are here to stay, because they serve many purposes. They are easier to develop, don't dig a hole in your wallet, and are easier to master. So they have a wider audience, attract new comers, and bring in funds to ED. They also fill many gaps (such as the lack of fast movers for the moment) which DCS level modules are unable to fill in time, because DCS modules take much more time to develop. That's what came to my mind.

I think he compares FC to COD for the mamny iterations of these games. FC counts 3 versions now and here the comparison.

Now having a full DCS module with ASM is not just clickable cockpits. ASM is as real as it gets simulating full navigation and targeting functions. ie: the F-15C is PFM but implementing a clickable cockpit doesn't make it ASM since it doesn't simulate IFF, Countermeasures and weapons systems correctly

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

EXACTLY, hence why i said i wish all aircraft where at the same level as the a10c is. I find it funny the fc3 guys fly around in call of duty aircraft in a real simulator. press two buttons and your airborne. The fc3 aircraft are awesome and would be mooooaaar awesome if they where true MODULES... thats all im saying and wishing for.

One way to mitigate the difficulty would be to have every aircraft have an easy fc3 level setting and an A10c uber module setting. Also have it enforceable via your multiplayer server settings.

I7 4770k @ 4.6, sli 980 evga oc edition, ssdx2, Sony 55 inch edid hack nvidia 3dvision. Volair sim pit, DK2 Oculus Rift.

+1

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

Not all the people are able to fly a-10c level. There are more causal players who don't want to go into details.

Well i would like to see FC3 jets in full details like a-10c. As some one said we don't have DCS level fighter jets yet.

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language