mission 4,

thrustvector

Yea, "left windows + A key" lets the co-pilot take over.

But he will just fly straight and won't avoid buildings or terrain.

Spoiler

Modules: FC3, KA-50, MIG-21, F-18, F-14, UH-1H, Spitfire, F-5E, A-10c II, A-4E, SC, F-16, CA, M2000c, BF-109K-4, Mi-24P

Terrains:Nevada, Persian gulf, Normandy + Asset pack, Syria

PC setup:I7 8700k, 32g ram, m2 ssd, gtx 1080ti, Warthog TM, MFG crosswind, Playseat Air Force, Reverb G2

Also beware of the adf channel you have to set on that mission after picking up the wounded guy, it has to point somewhere east. I had tuned in the wrong one and ran out of fuel, lolz

Spoiler

Modules: FC3, KA-50, MIG-21, F-18, F-14, UH-1H, Spitfire, F-5E, A-10c II, A-4E, SC, F-16, CA, M2000c, BF-109K-4, Mi-24P

PC setup:I7 8700k, 32g ram, m2 ssd, gtx 1080ti, Warthog TM, MFG crosswind, Playseat Air Force, Reverb G2

dam silly co-pilot, its the medivac mission, flew light the wind to get the guy, pick him up and pedro says ill take the controls while you tune the ADF......twit, he crashes for me, he needs a course I think:lol:

LOLLL same here I was so pissed!!!! Now I set the ADF 353 myself before taking off ...a bit of cheating but since the captain is only good at bitching ...

Also beware of the adf channel you have to set on that mission after picking up the wounded guy, it has to point somewhere east. I had tuned in the wrong one and ran out of fuel, lolz

Two question here ...

1. It seems that the ADF station is straight north when I set it up!? Actually where are we heading? Airfield?

2. I was not able to complete the mission since my engine caught flame. I was going 120 mph when the captain was constantly asking me to go quicker. So I guess I over stressed the engine. My question here is, what should I watch on the dials to avoid falling in that situation?

2. I was not able to complete the mission since my engine caught flame. I was going 120 mph when the captain was constantly asking me to go quicker. So I guess I over stressed the engine. My question here is, what should I watch on the dials to avoid falling in that situation?

This mission I learned to keep an eye on the Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) when flying on high altitude. It cannot be out of the green for very long. It's the one labeled "Exhaust"

FMm3fv9.jpg

This mission I learned to keep an eye on the Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) when flying on high altitude. It cannot be out of the green for very long. It's the one labeled "Exhaust"

FMm3fv9.jpg

Wow how clean is your resolution!!! Wonder what I do wrong but mine is never that clean!

I generally make sure the rpm and engine stay in the green, its a long mish that one, just enough fuel to complete

Yeah I finally did the mission. Indeed it is a long flight! Yep I did realize after reading this thread that the exhaust temperature get high easily if you push the engine in 120 mph+ When we do, we need to keep a very sharp eye on the exhaust temp gauge!

Two question here ...

1. It seems that the ADF station is straight north when I set it up!? Actually where are we heading? Airfield?

Yea some of the adf channels are pretty close together it seems.

It should point east, still a long flight but it will take you to a small city eventually

Spoiler