Skin request?

Hammer1-1

A-10A+/C AK Aggressor

M7yQx17.jpg

6JLW5YS.jpg

ZoAvqCR.jpg

Any takers?

ZoAvqCR

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

Because thats an aggressor paint scheme. This is the only A-10 aggressor scheme Ive seen. I dont know if this particular aircraft is assigned to an actual aggressor squadron, but the dissimilar scheme and the red 5 on the Pave Penny suggests its used as OPFOR.

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

As far as I know, those pics you've posted are from RC models. The A-10 never wore that camo IRL.

The closest I could find while researching for my skin was this one: the experimental arctic camo.

6779452665_a6659597c4_z.jpg

Hard to tell what colors were used exactly, seems to be a 2 tone camo, dark green and white or black and white

https://warthognews.blogspot.com/2012/01/10-80-0221-in-experimental-arctic.html?m=1

Edited by Eight Ball

As far as I know, those pics you've posted are from RC models. The A-10 never wore that camo IRL.

The closest I could find while researching for my skin was this one: the experimental arctic camo.

Hard to tell what colors were used exactly, seems to be a 2 tone camo, dark green and white or black and white

https://warthognews.blogspot.com/2012/01/10-80-0221-in-experimental-arctic.html?m=1

Honestly dont care about whether or not the actual aircraft ever wore that camo. Im not sure if any of those pics I posted earlier are from RC airplanes, but I do know one of them might be. The other two might be, and if anyone can chime in that would be great but not required. This IS a great looking scheme. The pic you posted is a dark green/arctic white that was never used except in experimental stages. Im not much of an A-10 buff, but IIRC there were 5 paint schemes originally made for the A, JAWS 1 and JAWS 2, Peanut Butter and Flipper, and Arctic.

Edited by Hammer1-1

My wallpaper and skins

6779452665_a6659597c4_z.jpg

the first picture looks like a real aircraft as i see the pilot flashing a hang loose gesture. I dunno, maybe RC'ers get that detailed.

• 2 weeks later...

any news, pretty please?? :D

My wallpaper and skins

• 1 year later...

bump? I know, long shot...

My wallpaper and skins