RWR Indicator

iKyrThraad993i

Im seeing stuff in mine as well as the EW page on the DDI's. But then again Im still yet to hop in a multiplayer server

ASUS ROG Strix Helios Case - ASUS AM4 ROG Strix X-570E MB - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - 64 GB DDR4 3200 G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series - ASUS DualGeForce GTX 1070 - SSD 2x 1TB - HDD 10 TB - Windows 10 Home -

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster TPR Pedels - TrackIR

Got it to work..

Last Questions with SAMs does the hornet have the features included to show its a sam launch and start getting the tones that a missile has launched?

No it doesn't have a missile launch warning system - you'll only get warnings for radar-based lock/launch.

I personally can't wait for them to implement the hud rwr. And Ikyr it will next patch with a line that will be drawn to the most critical threat, plus already that threat will be closest to the center and will be flashing along with the associated rwr tone.

By hud rwr, do you mean there is going to be HUD symbology for the most critical threat beside on the DDIs (EW page) as displayed in Wags video?

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

By hud rwr, do you mean there is going to be HUD symbology for the most critical threat beside on the DDIs (EW page) as displayed in Wags video?

I believe he was referencing the RWR symbology being projected onto the HUD, like in the Harrier. So totally different feature than what Wags was showing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

I believe he was referencing the RWR symbology being projected onto the HUD, like in the Harrier. So totally different feature than what Wags was showing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Buckeye for the clarification. I do not own the Harrier so I do not know how it is displayed there. I want to believe this line is a single line pointing to the direction where the emitter is coming from and a number representing the angle to it on the HUD.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Thanks Buckeye for the clarification. I do not own the Harrier so I do not know how it is displayed there. I want to believe this line is a single line pointing to the direction where the emitter is coming from and a number representing the angle to it on the HUD.

Not exactly like that. More like a top down view, see this thread: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=197024

Thanks Buckeye for the clarification. I do not own the Harrier so I do not know how it is displayed there.

I would certainly recommend purchasing the harrier - excellent fun to be honest

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

I would certainly recommend purchasing the harrier - excellent fun to be honest
Good recommendation. Almost pushed the button on the Harrier during the Summer sales, it unfinished state held me back. Understands a number of procedures cannot be performed yet because the systems are not implemented yet.

Yeah I have plans for the Harrier and the forthcoming F-14 D Tomcat.

Thanks anyways.

Good recommendation. Almost pushed the button on the Harrier during the Summer sales, it unfinished state held me back. Understands a number of procedures cannot be performed yet because the systems are not implemented yet.

Yeah I have plans for the Harrier and the forthcoming F-14 D Tomcat.

Thanks anyways.

I believe it's an A&B model tomcat.

I believe it's an A&B model tomcat.
Oh, I stand corrected on the model of F-14 Heat blur is making.

As for RWR symbology and other update we are expecting, these are very significant features.

ED is really leaving up to their promise of beefing up the Hornet.

With this rate of a weekly update of fixes and features, our Hornet should be almost complete before 2018 runs out.