PersianGulf on a dedicated server how?

I have a dedicated windows 2012 server. But caucasus can be set up as a server, but not PersianGulf.

Still, I see servers with PersianGulf, what am I doing wrong?

I do have PersianGulf on my game console.

As I have read, the dedicated server must have a different DCS login name, that is what I did. What am I doing wrong?

Please help!

Peter

I have a dedicated windows 2012 server. But caucasus can be set up as a server, but not PersianGulf.

Still, I see servers with PersianGulf, what am I doing wrong?

I do have PersianGulf on my game console.

As I have read, the dedicated server must have a different DCS login name, that is what I did. What am I doing wrong?

Please help!

Peter

You need to buy the Persian Gulf terrain along your Server Account.

So if you want play Persian gulf on your dedicated server, you need to buy TWO copy of them, one for your personal account, and one for the Server Account.

Edited by Maverick87Shaka

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

Thanks for your quick response.

What a pity that you have to buy two.

While you make a server available to many players.

Peter

You are not alone in wondering why things are this way

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

They announced the dedicated server... hopefully this will come to an end soon...

They could consent to be logged on to two different systems with the same account in the meantime....

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

They announced the dedicated server... hopefully this will come to an end soon...

They could consent to be logged on to two different systems with the same account in the meantime....

no chance of that

Strangely, or un-strangely enough, they did not mention anything about not needing to purchase modules for a dedicated server to run in the newsletter.

To be honest, I love DCS, but running a dedicated server has been a nightmare. Considering I had to purchase 100 bucks worth of maps, that in all likelihood will be now useless to anybody.. I cant transfer those maps to anyone or get a refund if a new system becomes available.

The argument could be made that "you had your fun out of them, you cant ask for a refund now." Well, since each server admin had to buy them twice.. That argument is invalid. My enjoyment came out of owning it personally not buying it a second time..

I think it would be good if we could either submit user accounts (server accounts) to be deactivated and at minimum store credit given to the ones who purchased the maps.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Matt "IceFire" Schuette

Commander In Chief United States Atlantic Command

Virtual Carrier Air Wing Eleven

Strangely, or un-strangely enough, they did not mention anything about not needing to purchase modules for a dedicated server to run in the newsletter.

If ED were to tell you, you can bet it will be on the morning of the dedicated exe being released

Iirc I have al four maps for my server account

Me too! In case they switch the dedicated build behaviour where no terrains is required to host the server, I hope ED will refund or "transfer" credit to our flight account for all server Admin that trying to do it's best with what ED is offering now.

Honestly, I think they're going to mantain the server account with a copy of terrain belong it.

We'll see it this autumn!

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!