A-10 Lighting Issues at Night?

frixon28

If it has been a problem since you first got it. How long ago was that? I don't have anything that can help you. I've never seen that problem before. I've had DCS since 2013 and never experienced anything like that in the A10c or anything else.

Clean install does this? If not maybe you corrupted a file or a mod gone wrong.

If it has been a problem since you first got it. How long ago was that? I don't have anything that can help you. I've never seen that problem before. I've had DCS since 2013 and never experienced anything like that in the A10c or anything else.

Clean install does this? If not maybe you corrupted a file or a mod gone wrong.

I got the A-10C back in November of 2016, though I noticed it on the A-10A back in 2015. Clean install did not solve anything.

Try to rename (make a backup this way) this folder: "C:\Users"YourProfileNameHere"\Saved Games\DCS" and start the game.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.

Do you have any mods activated? If so, deactivate them ALL and see if that corrects the issue. If so, then re-activate them one at a time until you identify the problem mod.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

I think that is a graphics card/driver issue.. I suggest maybe trying a clean install of your graphics driver.. If you're using Nvidia. get the latest driver. when going through the install there is an option for a clean install.. This will remove all drivers then install the new driver.

For the WIN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If your desired effect on the target is making the pilot defecate his pants laughing then you can definitely achieve it with a launch like that.

• 7 months later...
I have problem with A-10C at night flying too. I cant turn on head-lights. Which key i have to press to turn on night lights? Especially the wheel light?

The 3 position switch labeled "Taxi-Off-Takeoff" in the left side, close to the landing gear lever controls that.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Still dont have wheel lights. :( Can you post me a print where is this key, pls?

full-1029-5137-screenshot_135.jpg

You see, left side, close to the AntiSkid and the yellow stropped downlock override. It´s a small, silver horizontal lever with three dots

The three point switch goes for Landing lights, Off and taxi lights.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Its above the red downlock overide button and to the right of the antiskid switch on the left side of the front panel near the gear handle. Horizontal bar with three bumps on it. Edit, Tundra pipped me at the post.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Its above the red downlock overide button and to the right of the antiskid switch on the left side of the front panel near the gear handle. Horizontal bar with three bumps on it. Edit, Tundra pipped me at the post.

the more, the merrier :thumbup:

Support got back to me and told me that integrated graphics cards are not supported (I must have missed that in the FAQ). Oh well I guess I am not going to be playing DCS anymore. Especially if I cannot play this, I dont even want to look now about how bad 2.5 is with the Hornet

Support got back to me and told me that integrated graphics cards are not supported (I must have missed that in the FAQ). Oh well I guess I am not going to be playing DCS anymore. Especially if I cannot play this, I dont even want to look now about how bad 2.5 is with the Hornet

But you are able to fly on daytime, right?

But you are able to fly on daytime, right?

I used to be able to (I have had this problem since I got the game around 3 years ago). However the game just keeps crashing non stop. I just did a fresh reinstall and loaded up a mission. Went 3 minutes and the game crashed. I play for 15 seconds on NTTR before that crashes, so that was a bad financial idea also. I hate to say because I have spent so much money on DCS (and the F-18 is finally on sale), but I think its time to retire until I get a better computer.

It turns out I have an integrated graphics card, which DCS does not support according to support. This is the reason for my problems

Many people will be selling their rigs to move to new combos (i8 + medium price chipset), so check second hand market in case your budget is tight.

Don´t give up on DCS. I did for a good two years and deeply regret it.

I´m back in business since a week ago, and I wish I could have done it before.