Hellcat or Corsair? - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-15-2017, 03:10 PM   #11
Crash

Reputation power: 8
Crash is on a distinguished road

After many years... flying a corsair again! A dream come true.
Old 03-15-2017, 05:24 PM   #12
Einherjer

Reputation power: 9
Einherjer is a jewel in the roughEinherjer is a jewel in the roughEinherjer is a jewel in the roughEinherjer is a jewel in the roughEinherjer is a jewel in the roughEinherjer is a jewel in the roughEinherjer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post

1942: pacific air war! The beginning of my fly sim disease!
Einherjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:09 PM   #13
brianjmac

Reputation power: 3
brianjmac has a spectacular aura aboutbrianjmac has a spectacular aura aboutbrianjmac has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Dragon View Post
Dophin877 the Corsair has not the main project actually to a new module by Magnitud3?

if not, what era and / or plane has actually in the target by the team?
Yes, I second this...

It sounds like the Corsair is not currently in production from the statements being made. If this is the case, is there an aircraft currently in production?
Windows 10 64-bit | Intel i5-7600K @4.6GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming 11GB | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4/3200MHz | Samsung 850 EVO 120GB and 250GB | ASUS Prime Z270-A | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G1 | Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 w/ SickleFlow 120 x4 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Dell 27" 2560x1440p 144Hz GSYNC | Saitek X-55 HOTAS | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 | Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Headset
brianjmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:22 PM   #14
Roadrunner

Reputation power: 10
Roadrunner is a jewel in the roughRoadrunner is a jewel in the roughRoadrunner is a jewel in the roughRoadrunner is a jewel in the roughRoadrunner is a jewel in the roughRoadrunner is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einherjer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post

1942: pacific air war! The beginning of my fly sim disease!
Correct me if wrong, but that picture look more like Aces of the Pacific to me

regards,
RR

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.
You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind.
"

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."
Terry Pratchett
Roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:47 PM   #15
Art-J
Veteran

Reputation power: 18
Art-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of light

No need to correct, it's AoP indeed, in its all 1992 glory . Beginning of my flight sim hobby as well, and a damn curse, 'cause I'm still mostly interested in Far East today, while sadly there have been no Pacific-related flight sims of such a massive scale ever since.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:17 PM   #16
Andrei Dragovic

Reputation power: 0
Andrei Dragovic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post

regards,
RR
That is Aces of the Pacific for sure! I would know: I spent a large chunk of my childhood playing that sim!!!

P.S. I preferred to fly the P-38J though.
Andrei Dragovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 07:52 AM   #17
Einherjer

Einherjer is a jewel in the roughEinherjer is a jewel in the roughEinherjer is a jewel in the roughEinherjer is a jewel in the roughEinherjer is a jewel in the roughEinherjer is a jewel in the roughEinherjer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post

regards,
RR

Oh you are right after this many years it looked the same for me
Einherjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 08:18 AM   #18
golani79

Reputation power: 6
golani79 is a jewel in the roughgolani79 is a jewel in the roughgolani79 is a jewel in the roughgolani79 is a jewel in the roughgolani79 is a jewel in the roughgolani79 is a jewel in the rough

Haha .. Aces of the Pacific - I also remember this. Hoping for a Zero as well
Old 03-16-2017, 10:39 AM   #19
OnlyforDCS

Reputation power: 15
OnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjmac View Post

It sounds like the Corsair is not currently in production from the statements being made. If this is the case, is there an aircraft currently in production?
Have you read Dolphin's early roadmap statement? It's quite clear on their short term goals. There is also this post:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...45&postcount=9

LN can't talk about the new module, until they have a firm contract. Fingers crossed. I'm guessing everything depends on whether that will go according to plan.

Last edited by OnlyforDCS; 03-16-2017 at 10:44 AM.
OnlyforDCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 05:57 PM   #20
Sergeiev

Sergeiev is just really niceSergeiev is just really niceSergeiev is just really niceSergeiev is just really niceSergeiev is just really niceSergeiev is just really niceSergeiev is just really niceSergeiev is just really niceSergeiev is just really niceSergeiev is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by golani79 View Post
Hoping for a Zero as well
I really hope we will get a Zero but sadly i think LN has abandoned the PTO except for the Corsair.
I was so happy to hear they were doing the PTO...
Sergeiev is offline   Reply With Quote