Ground Unit movement

Bonz

I'm building a single player mission for my own M.E. training. Using trigger zones and player movement, I have a Jeep that leads the "Player" to the runway then moves to another place to await the "Players" return. Then leads the Player back to the Hangar. I tried using Trigger zones and Hold and Resume commands to get this done. However after each move the jeep returns to the original starting position before completing the next task. What am I doing wrong?

Bonz...

Post the Miz file...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Thanks, but not sure I know what "Internal Build" means. However, I believe I've tried using the Group Stop command as well... Not sure of the results due to the way I set it up and so testing still needs to be done.

Bonz...