single player mission / show only

Lenux

Is it possible to have a single player mission with M2000C, and there should be another two M2000C, with aerobatic smoke for all?

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

You can add wingman to a group. You should be able to add two aircraft to your Player/Client group for three aircraft. Give them all smoke pods and AFAIK there is a radio flight command to turn on smoke.

FYI - this kind of question can go into the Mission Builders Corner.

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

Hi, Linux,

See if this works. There is one Client that you can join. See if you can command your two wingmen to turn on their smoke - use the '\' for the Radio. I looked for a setting to turn on the smoke for the M-2000 AI group but did not find one.

Lenux 157C0a.miz

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

Thanks a million, Wrecking Crew, I'll give it a try right now

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Say, Lenux, Try something if you would.

With that AI group of 3, on the first waypoint set up an Advanced Action for the group to do aerobatics. Maybe that will get them to turn on their smoke. I have not used that feature, so no idea if it will work.