North Korean Assault (a crazy video series)

Silver_Dragon

DCS World / 1.5.8 / North Korea Assault

A friend talk me a "hypothetical" scenery, What happens if North Korea launch a Mig-15Bis regiment (NK has the J-6), vs a USAF / ROK airbase? Can be defend them or can be damaged / destroyed them?

The situation:

North Korea:

- A Mig-15Bis regiment (3x Mig-15bis Squadrons with 16 aircraft each). 48 Mig-15Bis

USAF/ROK

Air Force:

F-15C: 2x on CAP, 2x with orders to Take off from ramps. All full armed with 4x AIM-120 / 4x AIM-9 / 3x Drop Tanks

F-16C Block 52: 4x with orders to Take Off from ramps. All full armed with 4x AIM-120 / 2x AIM-9 / 2x Drop Tanks / 1x ECM pod

- Air Base defense:

Local air defense:

2x Stinger Teams: HQ + 2x Stinger launchers

4x Gepard (to simulate K-30 Biho AAA)

2x Roland II (to simulate KS-SAM Chumna)

Area Defense:

1x Hawk Battery with HQ, associate search, tracking and FC radar and 4x hawk launchers

The North Korean attacks on 3 axes, with squadron packet size and at intent reach to the airbase target. Distance to the base 40 Nautical Mills.

After Action Report:

47 Mig-15Bis Shut down

2 F-15C Shut down

1 F-16C Shut down

North Korean splash by AIM-120 and AIM-9, not sur if some Hawks can be score targets.

F-15C and F-16C splash by friendly fire

If you like I make a situation, please put them on the box commentary bellow.

VJaS_DW86IU

B52's and F4's attacking Haiphong Harbour Vietnam. North Vietnam have Mig 21 and Mig 15 with SA2 and SA3 do they exist in DCS? A more realistic attack would be to use A6's :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Pocket_Money

Nice Video SilverDragon:thumbup:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]