to the sig police

they wanted our system specs in the sig and now your changing their rules of what they wanted?

:book:

You better check with the tech guys before you start making us take down our sigs.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Please make sure your signatures conform to the forum rules.

the layout of your sig posting prevents me from going wider with the text I don't know how to make a pic and make it smaller. I'm just a gamer.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Suggestion:

Asus P5WDHDeluxlatest bios|E7200Intel Core2 duo2.53ghz|PC64008008gb|2XATIHD3870'sCrossfire9.2|850wAntectrqpower|CreativeX-F1 extrem5.1latest|Vista64bitlatest|

TrackIr4Prow/irEnhancement|JoystickSaitekst290pro|SaitekRudderpedalsPro|X52ThrottleControler|G15Keyboard/RazerDiamondBackMouse|28"Lcd HDMI iF281D I-INC

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Picture removed. Now I have 6 text lines where I read as maximum :)

Hmmm maybe add plugin to show Signatures and avatars? In some forums I saw similar function in User CP. Then u can control to see or not to see another people's sigs and avatars ;]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

the layout of your sig posting prevents me from going wider with the text I don't know how to make a pic and make it smaller. I'm just a gamer.

Just use a small linkpic like this:

button.gif

No need to write everything down and ruin everyones eyes besides leaving open questions.

:)

Picture removed. Now I have 6 text lines where I read as maximum

Thx Bob!

Hmmm maybe add plugin to show Signatures and avatars? In some forums I saw similar function in User CP. Then u can control to see or not to see another people's sigs and avatars ;]

In fact the option is there, see user control panel -> edit options -> thread display options :)

• Like 1

Thx Bob!

Np :)

In fact the option is there, see user control panel -> edit options -> thread display options :)

:O I didn't know it before, thx ^^

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Why are the sig rules always being changed?

Because us mods like to tyrannise you... ;)

Seriously, some people have very high (and narrow) sigs that don't use the available space very well. This wasn't covered by the rules until now, that's why they were changed.

Edited by Acedy

i give up i tried to make it work it kept telling me it was more than 1000 text lines oh well I ll just be a blank.

Because us mods like to tyrannise you... ;)

Seriously, some people have very high (and narrow) sigs that don't use the available space very well. This wasn't covered by the rules until now, that's why they were changed.

If I may ask, what resolution is the standard then? My sig conformed to the forum rules at 1680x1050. I dont much care, but just for future reference.

• Like 1

How about now?

thank you very much

:D

Your signature contains more than 5 typos.

Beside that, it is unreadable at all.

Please remove it or write it readable.

Thank you.

........says Paddy.......

untitled-13.jpg

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• 2 months later...

Did u paste SIG mark?

Eh I little regreat signatures restrictions have been upgraded ;]

ಠ_ಠ