RB04 group deployment

caponi

The RB04 works off a predesignated Mx waypoint, so as far as I'm concerned one missile per waypoint. If you want to launch both then put the release mode to SERIE and targetting mode to GRUPP. Haven't really used the RB04 too much myself though.

Hi guys,

i have no idea about the target group designation :(

both RB04's flew straight ahead into the beach ...

what did i wrong ?

With single mode and two attacks all works fine ....

thx

It is not you, it is the mission. For GRUPP mode to work the RB04 needs to spot at a column of ships at least three rows deep. Since you have only two ships in the mission, the GRUPP mode cannot be used in this case. See the figure on page 325 of the manual, so see what I mean.

@Airhunter: The RB-15 works with the Bx waypoints, so I think you are referring to that missile. The RB04 does not use waypoints, you just fire it in the direction of the ships.

okay ... that make sense ...

yes, i see the picture in the manual.

that was the reason i set both ship in a line ...

but that two are to few i cant read in the manual ... or i missed that :music_whistling:

i said, what did i wrong ... i did the mission wrong ...

okay, then i will change the rules and will give them a try

many thank for your time :thumbup:

too much ...

Also the ships can't be too far apart or the missile won't see them as a group more like a bunch of single targets.

| Strix Z490-H | i5 10600K | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Gaming X | 32GB 3000MHz DDR4 | 256 Gb SDD Samsung 840 Pro + 480Gb SDD Kingston + 500 Gb HDD | Acer Predator Z1 2560*1440p | TM Warthog HOTAS | 2x MFD Cougar | Buddyfox A10 UFC  | TrackIR 5 | Win10 Pro 64-Bit Swedish |

| A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-86F Sabre | F/A-18 Hornet | KA-50 Blackshark | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H Huey | FC3 | CA | WWII Assets Pack | Supercarrier |