Big Issue with my throttle

FraserNZL

Hey so my throttle started acting up lately. My A1 slider has been spiking when i use i and also th slider on the front of my grips only goes to 50% at full travel then when I move it all the way to the top it goes from 50% to 100%.

I use this for my zoom and when I go to set it in DCS it wont set any other axis in the game like on my Stick and pedals as well. I move the stick left and right and I can see any movement in the assign axis window but in the game i can see the stick moving. The throttle wont accept any input yet it works on aircraft I have already assigned.

Hey so my throttle started acting up lately. My A1 slider has been spiking when i use i and also th slider on the front of my grips only goes to 50% at full travel then when I move it all the way to the top it goes from 50% to 100%.

I use this for my zoom and when I go to set it in DCS it wont set any other axis in the game like on my Stick and pedals as well. I move the stick left and right and I can see any movement in the assign axis window but in the game i can see the stick moving. The throttle wont accept any input yet it works on aircraft I have already assigned.

Log a ticket with Virpil, make sure you take a vid of the configurator showing the spiking. My rotary z axis on the front of the throttle was spiking madly......Virpil sent me a new pot which I fitted pretty easily. Expect about a 3 week turn around if you ask for spares, longer if you send the throttle back.

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir