Is it realy done?

Tailstrike

Hehe that dude is funny.

I'm 100% with you Tailstrike, but as you stated, such " heavy on polygons " model can't be used in motion applications, it's just for nice renders or maybe in high budget movies...

Our problem here aren't the Huey isn't detailed enough, but just some shape/spaces/sizes etc not spot on, that can be corrected without increasing any further the poly count. For instance, some parts are really well done, smooth, round etc while the main blade are squared in their " droop "

Don't worry Robert, you're the most clever, nice, human and skilled moron I ever seen on any forums, just go on like this and you'll become a rockstar, for sure.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are not speaking about a flying model ... just replace the MI model static object with the one we ca see flying... it is not hard ( will take me 2second to do it in the lua ( ok 10 minutes. ) .. and you are done..

Its just something developpers have forget, dont need a 13 pages on thread for this... There£s many static object who are still lying them from the first iteration of the developpement.

DCS are considerate as the most advanced flight simulation ( maybe because they are ) who care about static object.

Edited by Lane

- I7 2600K @5.2ghz ( EK full Nickel waterblock )

- Gigabyte P67A-UD7 B3

- 8GB Predator 2133mhz

- 2x HD7970 - EK Nickel EN H2o block

- 2x Crucial realSSD C300 Raid0

- Black Widow Ultimate - X52 -TrackIR 5

- XIfi Titanium HD

- Win 7 x64Pro

Its not a game, it's a Sim!

At the end, it´s a Game...no more no less

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

I have watched this go on long enough now.

Quit the attitude, namecalling, etc. already. You either choose to settle this per PM and abide by the forum rules or you will be made to leave. The choice is yours.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!