• tuesday 23/04
    • wednesday 24/04
    • thursday 25/04
    • after 25/04

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah but then I wouldn't be doing my job as an ED tester, no matter how much you want to fly the Huey.

I totally understand mate, was just trying to be funny!

Lets cross our fingers for a smooth test then, and see if that works! :D

Crap, we need it now :(

Broken now is better than fixed later?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

i stay with the hopefully planed hint in the teaser for today :D

come heading 174 TODAY!

regards,

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

Yay I win, I have it downloaded :D

Oh wait, did you mean the release version and not the test version...my bad :megalol:

*Raising the pimp hand to Ells* ;)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Yes I thought the auto updater should be used to deploy small fixes all along but I guess I was mistaken.

For the unannounced in between stuff it may be fine but I have yet to successfully use it for a major update. I just dl and reinstall like before and I know that I have the whole thing locally if I need it again.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Mmmmmm well, I'm thinking, the fact that its 15.17 here and still no sign of a release, we can scrub today off the list. It's normally out by this time, with the auto updater working from 17:00ish. Pity, but may get lucky tomorrow.

Of course, if ED would be kind enough to prove me wrong then I promise I won't be upset. :D

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

"Is Santa coming yet!?":lol:

I was wondering when this topic was coming. EvilBivol is either pulling his hair out going "Why the f*** did I tell them that!!!!" or he's sitting in his chair like Doctor Evil going "Dance my puppets! Dance!!!!"

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Chances are he's too busy to do either.

Just around the corner now boys! Mind you though, the wait can be a long straight.

Turn on some slow blues shuffle, sip your scotch and wait the wait.

See you in the air.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What does that mean: "Preliminary" in 1.2.4 Change Log? It´s not feature freeze yet? So if they encounter another game breaker they will leave some stuff out of 1.2.4?

I´m just curious because at this time they should know whats in and what is not, no? Or could it be more features then in that list or the list itself is just not complete?

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

^^ Look through the previous threads for the other releases. That's how they do it... in other words... they are getting close, but are wringing out final testing, etc and will probably have more updates before final release to the public.

If memory serves, for 1.2.3 we went through about a month between Preliminary changelog to eventual release. There were a couple weeks with no updates where they were tackling some latent multiplayer issues.

1.2.4 looks to have even more "meat" to its changelog (just my opinion), so I am not expecting it for another two - three weeks.

Remember UH-1 is tied to release of 1.2.4

"Snipe"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OS => Win7 64-bit Ultimate | MOBO => ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe | RAM => 8GB | VIDEO CARD => XFX ATI 4850 | CONTROLLER => Saitek X52 | DISPLAY => ASUS 25.5" 1600x1280 | HDD => 150GB WD Raptor (10K RPM)

What does that mean: "Preliminary" in 1.2.4 Change Log? It´s not feature freeze yet? So if they encounter another game breaker they will leave some stuff out of 1.2.4?

I´m just curious because at this time they should know whats in and what is not, no? Or could it be more features then in that list or the list itself is just not complete?

Let me google that for you.

But yes, pretty much means its not feature freeze yet. Highly unlikely anything will be added though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

Let me google that for you.

But yes, pretty much means its not feature freeze yet. Highly unlikely anything will be added though.

Already found the translation. Sometimes a word can have different meaning.;) We expected the Huey this days but all depends on that damn 1.2.4 patch you know...:furious::D

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

"... another two - three weeks."

rwqpmb.jpg

• Like 1

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

I know TooTall, now that is a nightmare right there. I'm hoping that ED have released the changelog when they are ready to release. Not sure i can take much more. I seem to be checking every 10 - 15 mins, and dreaming about the darn thing when asleep.

Please put me out of this misery. I'm not even flying at mo, incase I miss the announcement.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Am giving up waiting, 2 or 3 weeks it is then :(

Would be good if ED could say look guys were not sure could be a week or two rather than nothing at all.

They've been good with it so far. I would imagine if things change, they'll tell us.

Wags is pretty good about messaging around releases.

Now that he put out the changelog, he'll probably provide a weekly update if there are delays in the release for whatever reason.

Think of it this way... it gives the UH-1 Beta more time to "bake" as well, which means better product on release.

We're on the final stretch for sure, as they've indicated.

"Snipe"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OS => Win7 64-bit Ultimate | MOBO => ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe | RAM => 8GB | VIDEO CARD => XFX ATI 4850 | CONTROLLER => Saitek X52 | DISPLAY => ASUS 25.5" 1600x1280 | HDD => 150GB WD Raptor (10K RPM)

Think of it this way... it gives the UH-1 Beta more time to "bake" as well, which means better product on release.

Release build is already "baked" - compiled. The one and only thing, that we are waiting for is the World 1.2.4 release. Right after updating and installing the module the party may begin.

Edit: If I'm wrong, than we will hear really bad news, the delay will be at least few days, probably more. For both, patch and module.

Of course, that does not mean, that the work on the huey stopped! BST guys are certainly working on the next update for their bird.

Edited by Suchacz