Recruits needed!

Muybonito523

CSG-1 Discord:

https://discord.gg/VUP63qa

CSG-1 Site:

https://www.csg-1.com/

VF-111 is looking for DCS enthusiasts that plan to FLY / RIO in the upcoming F14B tomcat!

Why would you want to?

1. It sucks to fly and learn alone, come learn with us!

2. We strive to fly according to NATOPS and immerse ourselves in the sim!

3. We have a plan to train / learn to become Mission Capable in supporting CSG-1 multi-squadron wide events and missions, and events held by other groups!

4. A camaraderie that makes friends and flying buddies!

There are some requirements, in the recruiting channel of discord, none that I think any F14B enthusiast will have problems implementing. If you are not interested in the Tomcat ... why are you reading this? :megalol:Just kidding, CSG-1 is a multi-squadron group and feel free to look at our other airframes as well!

For purposes of VF-111 though we are looking for 5 more pilots, and 8 more Rios! Currently have 7 pilots and 4 RIOS. Drop in discord sometime, get into the recruiting or general channel and hit me up if you are interested.

Officially flights happen 2030 EST, Tuesday and Sundays. We get together often during the week to fly as well when we have time.

Hopefully catch you guys in the air!

-(CSG-1) MD "Skittles" | VF-111

Edited by Muybonito523

i7 7800x @ 4.2Ghz I MSI M7ACK X299 I 32GB G Skill Ripjaws DDR4 2400 I ASUS STRIX GTX 1080Ti I Samsung EVO 960 500GB M.2 PCIe SSD I TM 16000M STICK / HOTAS / TM Pedals I Oculus Rift VR CV1

VF-111 Sun Downers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 | Discord

Allright, as of now, pilots slots filled, could definitely use some RIOS still though!

i7 7800x @ 4.2Ghz I MSI M7ACK X299 I 32GB G Skill Ripjaws DDR4 2400 I ASUS STRIX GTX 1080Ti I Samsung EVO 960 500GB M.2 PCIe SSD I TM 16000M STICK / HOTAS / TM Pedals I Oculus Rift VR CV1

VF-111 Sun Downers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We still need some RIOs! For grins here is a video of our celebrating the Tomcat release boat bash!

VF-111 Sun Downers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We still need some RIOs! For grins here is a video of our celebrating the Tomcat release boat bash!

If there was a significantly discounted "RIO only mod" I might consider it. To costly to just sit in the back seat... :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Would be interested, but alas the mentioned EST time means it`s +- 02:00 AM for me.

Yah man thats way to early/late however you think about it lol!

Edited by Muybonito523

VF-111 Sun Downers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If there was a significantly discounted "RIO only mod" I might consider it. To costly to just sit in the back seat... :music_whistling:

Dual qual is allowed. Depending on how many signup for missions you can go back and forth. Just because your main duty is RIO doesnt mean you cant fly sometimes if you do the due dilligence to learn both front and back seat. Plus RIOs handle all comms, navigation, AWG-9 radar, and lots of other stuff. If you are just sitting there, thats a sad use of a RIO!!

VF-111 Sun Downers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would be interested in flying as a Rio for now. just starting to put some time into the cat and am loving it. So much power. the time works for me as I am on Mtn. time.

Hey look at the site and discord above then and hit me up in VF-111 recruiting then! We need the RIOs!

VF-111 Sun Downers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yes I was on last night to check it out. First time using discord . I will be putting in some hours in the next few days in the jet and the rio seat. just installed SRS and am working on setting up VIACOM pro.

Edited by 99Hawk
spell check

Allright, as of now, pilots slots filled, could definitely use some RIOS still though!

It was pretty obvious to anyone this would be an unbalanced problem. Just an idea but if you want more RIOs you could make it where the pilot/rio alternate. Make it mandatory that it's equal time. Yeah more to learn but it's not that hard.

I wouldn't ride int he back of Oghr's plane if you held a gun to my head......

attachment.php?attachmentid=207196&stc=1&d=1553396729

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||