Crash on Vanilla campaign mission 2

Pride37

Hi guys,

I'm currently playing the Vanilla campaign, but I sadly have to report a crash that happened three times, and unfortunately prevents me from completing this mission.

Everything is fine during the first hour, I take off with my wingman, join the IP for AP training, make the run correctly on the ground forces to stop them firing, head through Vazziani and take the radial 180 to join again the IP to proceed to the HSI training. Then IP is interrupted by Prowler, pushes to WP4 and ask me to RTB. At this point, while I am heading to Kutaizi, and after several comms with my wingman, the game crashes suddenly and I'm back on Windows... Sometimes, it happens few minutes before (just before the HSI training).

I have no mod, no reshade and I performed a DCS repair, still have 45Gb on my SSD, but no improvement...

Attached herewith is the log of my latest attempt.

Any help would be higly appreciated! Please feel free to ask me any further detail if needed.

I also have to congrats you for the awesome level of immersion of this campaign (specially the comms), I hardly could believe that I spend more than one hour doing only training, I feel it lasts 20 mins every times!! That's also why I'm dying to play the other missions!

Thanks a lot in advance.

dcs.zip

"An optimist is a guy who plants two seeds and runs to buy a hammock"

Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming WiFi | MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio | 32Go Corsair Vengeance 32Go DDR5 6000Mt/s CL30 | MasterLiquid ML360R | Corsair NVMe M.2 1To x2 | Seagate 2To SATA III | TM Warthog stick base w/ F/A-18C grip + WW Orion 2 throttle w/ F/A-18C grips | FSSB R3 L w/ TM F-16C grip + TM Viper TQS | MFG Crosswind V3 w/ damper kit | Meta Quest 3 128Go | Dell S2722DGM

Mirage 2000C | F/A-18C | F-16C | Su-33 | Mig 29 | Supercarrier | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandie 2.0 | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai

Man, I also managed to complete mission 2 without any crash...

It seems that 45GB on my SSD was not enough. I cleaned it up this afternoon and reached 56GB of free space, then I just tried again the mission and was able to finish it... Thus I'm not sure if it was related.

Now heading to mission 3, I guess it's the A2A refueling. I need to train a lot, i's not the easiest part!

Edited by Pride37

"An optimist is a guy who plants two seeds and runs to buy a hammock"

Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming WiFi | MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio | 32Go Corsair Vengeance 32Go DDR5 6000Mt/s CL30 | MasterLiquid ML360R | Corsair NVMe M.2 1To x2 | Seagate 2To SATA III | TM Warthog stick base w/ F/A-18C grip + WW Orion 2 throttle w/ F/A-18C grips | FSSB R3 L w/ TM F-16C grip + TM Viper TQS | MFG Crosswind V3 w/ damper kit | Meta Quest 3 128Go | Dell S2722DGM

Mirage 2000C | F/A-18C | F-16C | Su-33 | Mig 29 | Supercarrier | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandie 2.0 | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai