[OLD BUG REPORTS] Cleaning and Organization of old posts

RAZBAM_ELMO

This is indeed the visor from the helmet, you can lower it or raise it by pressing a combination of keys (don't remember the original mapping, sorry).

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The takeoff roll is completely wrong modeled. Without wind it is ok, with wind the plane behaves weird when the main wheels lift off. The aircraft gets dragged back to runway and seems like glued to the runway. The Mig 19 is very smooth, all good, the Mirage takeoff with wind is buggy.

Don't know, waiting for a Razbam reply here and for the but to be added to the bugtracker on Razbam website.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Well, small update : The problem still exists today ! I start a quick mission with the plane on parking position. On different occasions (2 out of 3 / Cau, Nevada and middle east), the GC just doesn't respond. I get a response from the tower, get my clearances for engine startup, taxi to rw, but the GC is non-existing. Tried to change the radio frequencies, doesn't help... Kinda lost :-/

Same problem on the Tomcat. ED has changed something in the lighting in the DCS engine in the 2.5.5 update that is causing this for the Tomcat and the Mirage and maybe other aircraft as well.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but it's been frustrating me greatly.

In Instant Action and user created missions, I am unable to get my AI wingman/flight to attack "My Target (F1)" or "My Enemy (F2)" from the comms menu when I lock a target. I am able to select those two options in the menu and I hear my pilot speak, but my wingman never responds or acts on my command. However, if I tell him to "Attack Bandits" he will just respond by entering the Mirage equivalent of FLOOD Mode and engage--at least I assume that's what he's doing. I immediately start getting RWR warnings and missile launch warnings, before seeing his missile harmlessly fly by towards the enemy, which never actually hits anyone, obviously.

My wingman does respond to other commands like "Go Pincer" and I can communicate with AWACS/ATC as well. I also do not have this problem with any of the FC3 aircraft. I haven't tried it with any other full fidelity module because the Mirage is my first one.

I have turned off Easy Comms, and I am set to the right frequencies. I am using the HOTAS control for V/UHF and UHF.

When selecting special mode fwd or aft with the radar on, I get a CTD every time. Tried in both air start and cold start. Same result.

*edit. Uninstalling/reinstalling seems to have fixed this. Not sure why thats a thing, but it is.

Edited by Tyrant07

Currently, I'm unable to add any keyboard commands to all those that are currently blank/nothing assigned, such as the entire Kneeboard section for example. Is there a setting I've got wrong or something?

Edit - found the hotfix default.lua file at the front of the forum.

Edited by Steve Gee

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

Hello

I have a strange behavior: "gun arm toggle" (Throttle Hotas button) doesnt affect the button in the cockpit, I need to affect another hotas button to "gun armed/else safe" and activates it to have the "gun arm toggle" effective

For PCN shortcuts: prep, dest, enter, num key, all work, except the VAL. I can affect key but it is not operative in the cockpit

Edited by flying-coyotus

Not a big issue, but thought you'd like to know:

Have mapped HUD brightness up and down to HOTAS buttons, but these have no effect.

Oddly, scrolling the HUD brightness wheel in the cockpit works fine.

Also - when will the covered switch bug (switches can be moved without opening the cover first) be fixed? I almost jettisoned my 530's as that switch can be accidentally selected despite the cover still being closed. Not urgent, but annoying.

Cheers,

Finbarr.

I have the same, haven't re-installed it yet though

edit: re-installed the module but still ctd when selecting special fwd, with EL1 selected on PCA, to get into AG mode

I tried on my side, but I can't replicate.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Hi together,

for instance, if I want to attack ground targets, I select bombs on my PCA but nothing changes in the HUD. I get no information where they are going to fall in CCIP.. it just stays at normal mode.

The same with rockets. After clicking around on the PCA I cannot select anything anymore.

Also the cannons only work, after trying to select/deselect them.

The update did destroy a lot for me in the mirage :(

Greetings,

park

Thanks jojo for your quick reply. That actually works! Still having a hard time not seeing that cross on the HUD on AG, but thats propably me being always too low, steep etc.. still new on this :lol:

But I cannot seleect magics anymore? The "S" does not appear.

And when I want to change to GunsMode it keeps blinking down left. When I change multiple times GunMode/MasterArm from ON to OFF on ON again, it stops blinking and they work...

Just got into this module and learned everything and now I feel like Im at the beginning again.. :noexpression: