How do bombs work?

I feel kinda stupid, but I have no idea how to use the new bombs? The manual says almost nothing about them :(

The only thing it says on page 166 is this:

Bombs

Some aircraft were modified to be able to mount bombs under the detachable wing sections between ribs 8 and 10. Each hardpoint is fastened to the 9th rib into two nodes using the quick-removable points. Front mount of the hardpoint was located behind the main spar cap, with the rear unit at a distance of 9 inches from the frontal one. On the left side of the cockpit by the 10th bulkhead are the fuse control units. On the cockpit left side by the 10th partition is the control set for the bomb fuses. Bomb release is performed by means of a button at the end of the throttle grip. There is also a mechanical release on the left side of the throttle.

I can not find those fuse control units and I don't see any other bomb related switches :dunno:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Yes, switches have not been implemented yet.

I already asked about them, we will see.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3554035&postcount=1

Now, all carried bombs are released simultaneously when switch is pressed.

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

I just noticed there is a bomb release switch on the throttle...

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg