Full TARGET Profile for SU27: Thrustmaster Warthog Control File

MaxMunsta

Hey everyone!

Its been a while since I was last on, but I'm happy to be back in the sky (not that anyone cares)! Anyways I recently purchased the SU 27 for DCS world to but was sad to see that no one made a Thrustmaster TARGET control file for it. So, I decided to make my own! It has all the important controls that I know of, and should have you flying in no time. I hope you all enjoy. If anyone knows an easy way to make a control document showing all the keybinds I'd be happy make one to go along with the control file itself. That's all for now. :thumbup:

Thanks and I'll see you in the skies,

MaxMunsta (or that annoying kid on the 104th who took an SU 25T on the wrong side of the runway, crashing into an A10C) :joystick:

-SU27 FC3 Control Profile-.zip

Edited by MaxMunsta

Energy is life. Altitude is life insurance.

Always good to get back in to the swing of things. I'm saving up for a Warthog so this could come in handy, thanks for posting it :)

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

• 2 months later...

Hey Munsta

I bought a Warthog just 2 days ago and I am having a hard time adjusting.

I got my Su27 setup for the Warthog via in-game settings.

I wonder what your profile will change, could you explain a little bit?

Also, I have noticied that flying the Su27 is much easier on my old x52pro. All the warthog buttons are toggle switches instead of click switches, and that means that they will stay in place. While the su27 controls are all made for clicking once for on and again for off.

This means for example that my radar will go on, then I have to have the switch go back and then forward again to turn off. This seems like a waste of time and its actually hard to do since the switches are so heavy.

Currently I have switched to using the CMS hat for radar and EO, CMS Forward = radar on/off and CMS back = EO on/off, left and right is chaff and flares, respectively.

If you could elaborate a little bit on your choices for the keys, id much appretiate it.

Thank you

Proud owner of DCS: FC3, A-10C Warthog, F-14A/B Tomcat, F-5E Tiger, Mig21bis Fishbed, Mirage 2000C, Nevada Test Site, Normandy, Ka-50 Black Shark, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, UH-1H Huey, SA342 Gazelle, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst, FW 190 D-9 Dora, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D Mustang Combined Arms, Hawk T.1A, L-39 Albatros, NS 430 Nav System, F-86F Sabre, MiG-15bis, AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL, F/A-18C Hornet, Yak-52 and the mighty AJS-37 Viggen! :music_whistling: