104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

wERaXTf.png

Our latest mission Operation Sandstorm is up and running!

Another addition to our 'Attack vs Defender' mission type this time for the Persian Gulf map.

There are SIX target airbases-

Lavan Island,

Kish Island,

Lar Airbase,

Bandar Lengeh,

Tunb Kochak,

Tunb Island AFB.

Red Force start from Bandar Abbas, Havadarya and Qeshm Island and are tasked with defending the target airfields for 12 hours to achieve victory.

Blue Force start from the USS Stennis Battlegroup and Al Dhafra Airbase, captured airfields will also unlock aircraft for Blue Force to spawn in.

Blue can achieve victory by capturing all six target airfields inside the 12 hour time limit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

A small suggestion for the recent operations on the server:

Dark Water: (Caucasus) (should apply for operation Seahawk as well)

If you set the mission on the 15th of June starting at 6:00 am and ending at 9:00 pm you will gain 3 more hours.

Sandstorm: (Persian Gulf)

Same date; 15th of June, but starting at 5:30 am and ending at 7:00 pm, gives you 1.5 more hours.

This should give Blue a bit more time to get the job done.

* Note that everything becomes much lighter after 15-20 minutes. Which is the time needed for start-up, getting to bulls, etc.

U9Zi9J6.jpg

ltZSmR1.jpg

1Vc8ICf.jpg

4oktIOo.jpg

Just curious, did the Blue guys ever get it done in one of the 3 operations under 12 hours?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Hey bro!

Thanks for the data mate, we decided to keep it at a 12 hour runtime however to give the Red side a realistic chance of defending for a reasonable time frame against a well stock adversary.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just want to give a little report about Dark Water mission. One Red BMP placed or parked (not sure) on the runway in the Sukhumi airbase. It'd block one third of the runway if it get destroyed by blue or gives nasty surprised for any red jets trying to land there.

Love all the new missions. Thank you 104th

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

9X5mr50.png

We are updating our website with the mission briefings and maps for clients to reference for our current mission rotation list.

These threads will be updated with more info over the coming weeks.

Operation Dark Water - Caucasus

Operation Seahawk - Caucasus

Operation Abruzzi - Caucasus

Operation Sandstorm - Persian Gulf

Operation Desert Fox - Persian Gulf

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just a suggestion, with the existence of SA-10, can we get AGM-154A/C at least 2 missiles per sortie? I like the chalenges the missions offer but with the Kitty and Eagle flying around its quite hard to win in such limited time for blue.

Thanks

Just a suggestion, with the existence of SA-10, can we get AGM-154A/C at least 2 missiles per sortie? I like the chalenges the missions offer but with the Kitty and Eagle flying around its quite hard to win in such limited time for blue.

Sadly not my friend sorry, you have to attack the SA-10 with HARM.

We made this change because to many people were attacking the Red main bases and red clients were being killed on the ground by stand-off weapons at the bases they spawn at.

While the current set up does make it significantly more difficult for Blue, attacking the SA-10 from low level with the HARM is very do-able. Once the SA-10 is down the JDAMs can be deployed from range.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;4033382']Sadly not my friend sorry, you have to attack the SA-10 with HARM.

We made this change because to many people were attacking the Red main bases and red clients were being killed on the ground by stand-off weapons at the bases they spawn at.

While the current set up does make it significantly more difficult for Blue, attacking the SA-10 from low level with the HARM is very do-able. Once the SA-10 is down the JDAMs can be deployed from range.

Oh I saw that action but not aware it became a trend lol.

Roger that sir, completely understood.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

poX1Ygu.jpg

Operation Desert Viper is now LIVE on the 104th Server for testing!

A Longbow style airbase capture mission on the Persian Gulf map with 4 target airbases to secure.

For more details including TA Maps check out the mission briefing page on the 104th site here - http://community.104thphoenix.com/topic/1406-operation-desert-viper-persian-gulf/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Dear 104th_Maverick,

Recently on your server I believe I was banned under my account as a result of certain comments written in the server chat. I would like to say that the player using my account at the time was not in fact me and I would never write offensive or unnecessary comments to interfere with other player’s experience. I was hoping that my ban would be lifted so I could rejoin the server. The player who was behind the keyboard at the time is not in a position to interfere anymore so I will take any further kicks/bans appropriately. It is only under such a circumstance that I would be requesting to be unbanned (callsign flying ace). I apologise for any inconvenience this causes.

Flying Ace

I apologise for any inconvenience

I don't believe you for a second :)

I've been doing this for 10 years and have heard the 'it was my friend at the pc' excuse a thousand times. Regardless tho, I will remove the ban since you reached out. Just don't try anything similar again the future, our server is for flying not for drama on global chat, trolls are instantly removed from our server.

Please post here - http://community.104thphoenix.com/forum/11-banned-box/ with your ban appeal as ED forums is not to be used for server disputes.

Once you have posted there the ban will be removed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

VZh91f8.jpg

Our latest mission is ready and LIVE on the 104th Server, Operation Warrior!

Persian Gulf: Air superiority and ground attack mission where both forces must eliminate all the enemy units located at bullseye and defend their ground forces from attack.

Mission Brief:

http://community.104thphoenix.com/topic/1419-operation-warrior-persian-gulf/?tab=comments#comment-5927

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]