Multiple "export.lua"

=Panther=

I'm using TACVIEW and an CDU app for my iPad. Both use the export.lua but I can only use one or the other not both at one time.

Is it possible to merge both app scripts into one? I tried taking the TACVIEW portion (which is an one liner) and placing it in the CDU app but that didn't work. TACVIEW didn't record. Perhaps I didn't do something correctly. I tried searching but I believe my key words were not hitting on what I'm trying to achieve.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For reference this is the CDU app I'm referring to.

https://github.com/infinitesun/dcs-export.lua

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Hi, Im not 100% sure which CDU app you use for the Ipad, but I use this one.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dcs-a-10c-cdu-aap/id956722244?mt=8

I can, when I get home tonight, post my export.lua which includes all required entries for Tacview, Helios, Universe Radio and the CDU app, all you need to do is put in you Ipad IP.

Same iPad app. Thanks, it will be greatly appreciated.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

there you go. You can of course delete the lines at the bottom about SimShaker Aries or Universe Radio if you don't use those.

Thanks!

Where did you find the TacView app for the iPad?

Sorry for confusion, it's TACVIEW, and an CDU iPad app conflict with export.lua. No TACVIEW app for the iPad.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]