Campaigns not showing up

I have tried adding campaigns to the campaign folder, but only way to get them to show up is if I click on mission tab, them campaign and my campaigns. It makes no since. I also opened up the Mod folder and under the aircraft folder clicked on missions and campaigns and put in that folder as well...Nothing. Can somebody help me?

533220363_campaign1.thumb.png.e068be0c63b7bf7cba68a9600ad381e7.png

692221392_campaign2.thumb.png.8de6636a8a1f0e6c06089ab99f242929.png

I place them on this Path: /saved games/DCS/missions/Campaigns/EN/

63wSrGA.jpg

then the Campaign will appear on the "My Campaigns" section, like this:

A7rwihl.jpg

I usually rename the Campaigns that I download, placing the player aircraft type at its lead, so that all Campaigns for the same aircraft type end up listed together.

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Yes. I am trying to just click on the campaign at the load page and click on the aircraft and populate the campaigns. The only way I can get them to show is the root directory D drive which means after each update, they will revert. I cant get them to show up in saved games at all. Also tried putting in specific aircraft folder

1947946968_campaignfolder.thumb.jpg.062e630e8126db31db9b855db6c9afa3.jpg

637040441_campaignfolderdoesntwork.thumb.jpg.1bd40d5f4e4fabcb3052c1c4e8cd340a.jpg

1023829494_modcampaignfolder.thumb.jpg.83c3049ca83507cb698f3d0f96c622f2.jpg

Yes. I am trying to just click on the campaign at the load page and click on the aircraft and populate the campaigns. The only way I can get them to show is the root directory D drive which means after each update, they will revert. I cant get them to show up in saved games at all. Also tried putting in specific aircraft folder

Yup! I get it. I want it the same way, so I figured it out.

Hopefully, ED will make it possible to have them in the Saved Games folder in the future, like they do in the install folders.

So, what Rudel does is the easiest way, but then they only show up under my campaigns, and if you get a lot, they will clutter after a while.

If you put them in the install folder, they might not be removed/overwritten all the time if you do it right. My experience anyway. But the best way is to use a mod manager of course.

I suggest this new one, as it seems it get support from the author. He has replied to me several times today already.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=280444

If you need any help with that, head over to that thread and we'll get you sorted.

What I do with it, is that I pack all my downloaded campaigns into packages, and if they get removed my DCS update, I push them with a few clicks.

So for simplicity's sake, I saw you had downloaded the Serpents Head I campaign.

Here's the path you want it to be in

\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Missions\Campaigns\Serpents Head Nevada Black Sea 6.0

or

\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta \Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Missions\Campaigns\Serpents Head Nevada Black Sea 6.0

Hope this helps!

Cheers!