MFCD for Android tablets (phones)

colo

Thank you for feedback,

I think that the problem with steam version is that there is "aircraft" instead of "aircrafts" in the path.

I will rework search engine and release new server version 1.0.4 at least on this weekend.

Intel Core i7 11700, 32 GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 4090, NVMe 3 TB, VR HP Reverb G2, Thrustmaster Warthog + pedals, Cougar MFDs, TrackIR, aInstruments

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for feedback,

I think that the problem with steam version is that there is "aircraft" instead of "aircrafts" in the path.

I will rework search engine and release new server version 1.0.4 at least on this weekend.

i suggest u to fix locate path not in dcs folder but in cdu ... so u need to find the exact lua file (or just input folder )

i hope for fix soon!!! thx a lot!!

(another question... now i have 1920*1200 monitor with tablet 1280*800 how can i set it? :helpsmilie: )

There is no setup required on tablet side, just on server (PC) side.

You can still use manual mode by shift clicking "Locate A-10C" on server part of app, but you must export CDU instrument (if you want to use CDU) and your monitor profile manually

Here is video describing this process, but it is not trivial

If you have just 1 monitor I think that it is better to wait 1-2 days for fix and you can use assisted setup (if you have pro version)

Sorry for inconveniences

Intel Core i7 11700, 32 GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 4090, NVMe 3 TB, VR HP Reverb G2, Thrustmaster Warthog + pedals, Cougar MFDs, TrackIR, aInstruments

There is no setup required on tablet side, just on server (PC) side.

You can still use manual mode by shift clicking "Locate A-10C" on server part of app, but you must export CDU instrument (if you want to use CDU) and your monitor profile manually

Here is video describing this process, but it is not trivial

If you have just 1 monitor I think that it is better to wait 1-2 days for fix and you can use assisted setup (if you have pro version)

Sorry for inconveniences

thx colo i have bought pro version... if i click shift on locate dcs folder the program skip find folder and put me in screen setting

using free version i got it setup to show my MFCD`s on second monitor , i start the server but andorid app will not find the server (i checked IP of server in app and also ports)

i disabled Firewall

i tried with Galaxy Tab 4 and Nexus 5 phone

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

using free version i got it setup to show my MFCD`s on second monitor , i start the server but andorid app will not find the server (i checked IP of server in app and also ports)

i disabled Firewall

i tried with Galaxy Tab 4 and Nexus 5 phone

I Think u need to setup yor LAN/wifi in connections... Maybe like permit videostream or share folder and documents... No public network but private network...

Hi,

new version of server part DCSpanelsPro 1.0.4 is out, you can download it here.

It fixes the problem with DCS world path detection (I think because from some version of DCS world, the folder with aircrafts had changed name from "aircrafts" to "aircraft")

If you don't have problem with server vesrion 1.0.3, there is no reason to update to 1.0.4, there are no other improvements.

You can reset DCSpanelsPro server settings anytime with manually deleting windows registry key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JavaSoft\Prefs\sk\lumatek\dcspanelspro

or just unzip and run this file.

Cheers,

Colo

Edited by colo

Hi,

now it is clear that if you use DCS World version >= 1.2.10 update 1 (subfolder of DCS installation named “aircrafts” has been renamed to “aircraft”) you must use server part of app DCSpanelsPro version 1.0.4 on your PC

if you are using DCS World version < 1.2.10 update 1, you should stick with DCSpanelsPro version 1.0.3 on your PC

Thank you, Laurius for notify me about that, I didn't notice that folder change.

Cheers,

Colo

Hey Colo,

I also discovered that if you accidently hit the restore key commands and instruments button, there's no way of actually injecting the modified keyboard commands and cdu export script back into DCS.

I tried using that .bat file that deletes the registry.

Or am I just doing something wrong.

Hey kEnny_m

if you need to reset keyboard mappings and server part of DCSpanelsPro:

1. just delete C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\A-10C\keyboard folder, then just run the game (the game will recreate default keyboard

mappings), then exit game

EDIT: This is not valid anymore, the game is not recreating Keyboard.lua (don't know from which version), just delete the Keyboard.lua file and DCSpanelsPro 1.0.4 will recreate this file

2. run my cmd script for deleting registry keys or delete registry keys manually

(please note that registry keys just store dcs paths and resolutions not keyboard related things)

3. re-run and reconfig DCSpanelsPro server part on yout PC (be sure that you have correct version downloaded)

Hope this helps

Colo

Edited by colo

Oh s..t, I just spilt my beer over my magazine, book, mobile phone, keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors - probably it is time to stop debugging and go sleep :)

I wonder why this thread was silently moved to category Reality » PC Hardware and Related Software » For Sale ?

It is related to A-10C only and it is not only payed, it was created as free application and it is still available as also free application. It has about 500 free users and only about 30 payed users.

Admin ?

Hi kEnnY_m,

thanx for input, I have discovered that for same strange reason game is not recreating Keyboard.lua anymore, so I have updated server part of DCSpanelsPro 1.0.4 so please redownload it from lumatek.sk

It should works fine now

Regarding your question:

file modifiedkeyboard.lua is copied and renamed to:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\A-10C\keyboard\Keyboard.lua

and file modifiedcduinit.lua is copied and renamed to:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\CDU\indicator\CDU_init.lua

Please note that after version of DCS World >=1.2.10 update 1 it is no more "aircrafts" name in subfolder but "aircraft"

Ok, so I tried deleting the keyboard.lua then run the deleteKey.bat and re ran the config from the DCSpanelsServer.

When I load into the game, the keys are still not registering. So I went to the controls list and the OSB section is still unmapped...

782C7907F08E999EE224BB00A0F46624EF455D3A

I have tried it now, removed keyboard.lua, reconfigure and it is working well

Have you redownload DCSpanlesPro 1.0.4 ?

I am using Windows 7 64 bit SP1 with latest non-steam version of DCS World 1.2.10

Have you Keyboard.lua on place in

C:\Users\winuser\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\A-10C\keyboard\Keyboard.lua ?

What is your system specs ?

I'm using Windows 7 64bit SP1 with Steam's DCS World 1.2.10.

I did put the keyboard.lua to the correct location. I've also tried going to the Controls section and selected the Load Profile button and manually tried to load the keyboard.lua file.

EDIT: I figured out what was causing the problem. A leftover keyboard.diff.lua alteration from before using this program broke the keyboard.lua file. Once I deleted the diff.lua, it loaded the keyboard.lua properly.

Edited by kEnnY_m

Thanx for feedback,

I have also discovered that it is only possible to import differential keyboard files in Game control options.

So if you have default Keyboard.lua and you want to import keys via Game control options - Load profile, you must import differential Keyboard.lua.diff file, not full Keyboard.lua file.

Prepared Keyboard.lua.diff file which contains just my additional keys can be downloaded here.

I dont know from which version of DCS World has this change.

If you have just one monitor connected to PC it must be split between main picture and instruments, because there is not possibility to display instruments from shared memory (as desribed in requirements)

• 1 month later...