Trim has zero effect

CallsignFrosty

The trim used to work for me but since the last beta update (or two) I haven't been able to use elevator or aileron trim.

The trim controls (hotas) are able to move the correct cockpit controls and the trim control surfaces on the external visibly move but they have absolutely zero affect on flight regime. Both elevator and aileron trim are broken but the rudder trim seems to work.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the module but the problem persists.

I have seen another thread on the topic but everyone jumped on the OP and the thread doesn't seem to exist now. Please don't let this thread go the same way, I am very aware of the way trim influences the behavior of an aircraft so the issue isn't lack of understanding there. :joystick:

Cheers in advance for any help.

FFB stick or not? Or any FFB device for that matter plugged to PC, even if not used in DCS?

DCS has a history of trims not working correctly in these cases.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Using TM HOTAS throttle and stick, control mappings from within DCS.

Latest OB, so far Caucasus, Channel and Normandy, Trim for Elevator, Rudder, and Ailerons have worked fine for me on single player missions I am designing.

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

• 2 weeks later...