** Leaving Drydock! Forrestal Class Update **

Cobra847

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude... I just said the exact same thing above.

DCS fans, I tell you! :doh:

So you were about one minute faster than him to hit the "Submit Reply" button. You're awesome. That will teach him to read and type faster next time so that you will be the second one to reply.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm taking note of all the people that want to ride up and down on elevators! It keeps coming up in threads!

As a pilot, you don't get to race them below decks, that's for the engineers, ok?

Hold my beer...

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Could you use CAT 1 and CAT 2 from the USS John C. Stennis at the same time with two Tomcats prepare for launch?

I think, the CATs are to close together so that the spread wings from both F-14s will touch each other.

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

Could you use CAT 1 and CAT 2 from the USS John C. Stennis at the same time with two Tomcats prepare for launch?

I think, the CATs are to close together so that the spread wings from both F-14s will touch each other.

There is enough space between Number 1 and 2 for Tomcats on the Nimitz class:

cvn71_2.jpg

There is enough space between Number 1 and 2 for Tomcats on the Nimitz class:

cvn71_2.jpg

That being said, and what a beautiful picture, I wouldn’t particularly want to be taking off on a cat launch with all of that 10 feet of clearance between myself and my wingman...

Sure, but that wasn't the question at hand.

Shadoga was responding to:

So, yes that was the "question" at hand.

No it wasn't. Read mdw2's post properly.

He was asking about getting hooked up, not the actual launch that Shadoga refers to.

Learn to read the entire post instead of picking out parts that support your agenda.

Easy folks!

It doesn't really matter if the question was precise or not and looking for only one detail or a broader picture - since now all aspects of the situation in question have been laid out here by multiple answers for everyone as a future reference. That's a good thing.

Poisoning the thread with silly arguments over who's the better pea-counter is not.

Nicholas, would it be easy to make the livery for the USS Saratoga (CV-60).

Marvin "Cactus" Palmer

DCS:World 2.5(ob)

Gigabyte Z390 Designare i7-9700K (4.6GHz), 32Gb RAM (3600MHz), GTX2070, 40" 1080p Monitor, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder pedals,TM Cougar MFD, and an ipad.