GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

You can, if you wish modify the default programs outside of the simulator by editing the respective .lua file. IIRC the file name is CMDS_ALE47_init.lua.

I did so because I always use the same programs for my missions and now I don‘t have to edit them new on the each flight.

Sure you‘d always need to check that lua file after an update to DCS.

Hog, Does changing a LUA file crash your game? Ive tried adding flight names to the LUA and crashed it bad.

ASUS ROG Strix Helios Case - ASUS AM4 ROG Strix X-570E MB - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - 64 GB DDR4 3200 G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series - ASUS DualGeForce GTX 1070 - SSD 2x 1TB - HDD 10 TB - Windows 10 Home -

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster TPR Pedels - TrackIR

You can, if you wish modify the default programs outside of the simulator by editing the respective .lua file. IIRC the file name is CMDS_ALE47_init.lua.

I did so because I always use the same programs for my missions and now I don‘t have to edit them new on the each flight.

Sure you‘d always need to check that lua file after an update to DCS.

Where is that file located?

Where is that file located?

\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Cockpit\Scripts\TEWS\device

Intel i7-9700K @4.7 Ghz ° Win 11 64bit Pro ° 32Gb DDR4 3000mhz ° 1Gb Samsung 970 Evo plus Nvme M.2 ° RTX 2070 super ° Virpil WarBrd and Constellation Stick & TM Warthog Throttle ° TM pedals ° 5120x1440 samsung 49" monitor

It's one of my largest pet peeves.

i would say it spares a lot of time not to program the cms again and again

Intel i7-9700K @4.7 Ghz ° Win 11 64bit Pro ° 32Gb DDR4 3000mhz ° 1Gb Samsung 970 Evo plus Nvme M.2 ° RTX 2070 super ° Virpil WarBrd and Constellation Stick & TM Warthog Throttle ° TM pedals ° 5120x1440 samsung 49" monitor

Probably fails an.integrity check in mp ?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

That I can‘t tell since I only fly SP.

Would a „crash of the game“ (that is what was reported) be the expected outcome of a failed integrity check when trying to log in on a MP server?

Noticed that changing the "presets" affects track playback, so this might not be the best idea after all. On the most recent YT video by Wags someone made the suggestion to give us the possibility to change the presets in the module's special settings tab. That'd be great.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Noticed that changing the "presets" affects track playback, so this might not be the best idea after all. On the most recent YT video by Wags someone made the suggestion to give us the possibility to change the presets in the module's special settings tab. That'd be great.

That is interesting. Usually I don‘t watch the track playback, hence I didn‘t notice that issue yet.

Indeed, editing the programs in the ME would be great!