The Hornet Release Day Anticipation Thread

FZG_Immel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am officially initiating a hunger strike for the release of the hornet. It has been held captive by ED for far too long. The blood will be on your hands ED if I starve to death.....

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

Remember DCS only tries to update once every 24 hours if you simply start the game. You will want to use the CLI to have it check manually.

im using the updater.exe

will that work?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP OMEN 880-130 - Windows 10/Intel Core i7-8700K/2TB HDD/ 1TB SSD/32GB DDR4 RAM/GTX 1080 Ti

I am officially initiating a hunger strike for the release of the hornet. It has been held captive by ED for far too long. The blood will be on your hands ED if I starve to death.....

I follow you

Chinook lover - Rober -

Remember DCS only tries to update once every 24 hours if you simply start the game. You will want to use the CLI to have it check manually.

Or just simply the updater.

I have shortcut to it on my desktop.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Well done...I'm on a beer strike then.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Just got up, waiting for the F/A-18C to drop, and the coffee... In that order... :music_whistling:

ASUS Gaming Pro 970/ AMD 8350 8 core CPU/ 16Gb DDR3 1600/

Intel 730 Series SSD/ ASUS Nvidia ROG STRIX GTX 1060 6Gb/

Corsair 850w PSU/ Gigabit Ethernet/ X-52 FCS

4320x900

A-10C, FC3, KA-50, CA, UH-1H, F-5E, Hawk, L-39C/ZA, MiG-21bis, M2kC, AJS-37, SA-342, AV-8B, F/A-18C(pp)

DCS Nevada

The hype's gonna kill the servers :P

Wow, such landing, much no gear, so slide...

T.16000M FCS HOTAS

Owned : Flaming Cliff 3 | Mig-21Bis | AJS-37 Viggen | F/A-18C | F-5E | Mirage 2000c | F-14B | Ka-50 | JF-17

Wishlist : F-4 | Mi-24 | MiG-23 | F-15E | F-16

Dev. Wishlist : Tornado | Mirage F1 | MiG-25 | F-104 | Étendard/Super Étendard | Saab 35 Draken | JAS-39 Gripen A