[CANNOT REPRODCUE] Cannot Uncage

MrNelz

I cannot uncage any weapon. No handoff on HARM, no uncage on Maverick E/F. I have tried remapping the button to a different button on my TM Warthog but to no avail. Buttons show as working in controls menu. This has only happened since the new OB update.

Any ideas?

I cannot uncage any weapon. No handoff on HARM, no uncage on Maverick E/F. I have tried remapping the button to a different button on my TM Warthog but to no avail. Buttons show as working in controls menu. This has only happened since the new OB update.

Any ideas?

Hi, I know that my hint could sounds stupid, but are you on correct SOI on the respective DDI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• ED Team

Hi, I have been testing the F/A-18c today and had no issues uncaging.

Can you add a short track showing this I will take a look.

Obviously check your keybinds, check you are in A2G, check the weapon is SOI

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi, I know that my hint could sounds stupid, but are you on correct SOI on the respective DDI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I have been testing the F/A-18c today and had no issues uncaging.

Can you add a short track showing this I will take a look.

Obviously check your keybinds, check you are in A2G, check the weapon is SOI

thanks

Yep SOI is correct and all steps followed as per Wag's videos. Will post a track later. For further info this is a vanilla install with no unofficial 3rd party mods. Is it worth me creating a new controls lua and trying again?

I was also able to uncage Mavericks today without any issue, and TGP, and handoff HARM - so seems like something amiss on your end - but with the current state of other weapons and subsequent issues - could be something. Who knows. Track file definitely would assist.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Cancel my last. I have deleted the F/A-18C input folder and allowed DCS to create a new one. This has rectified the issue although I'm still unsure as to it's origin as no control changes were made between update. Thanks for your help and suggestions all.

There are times during updates that the keys I map for modifier get used and that modifier causes a conflict. It will not t work any longer. this usually presented in the key bindings as red meaning a conflict has occurs

To resolve, delete the conflict and remap with an unused key binding or remove the modified mapping

Thanks

Falcon

Edited by MTrenda

MSI Creator X299 - INTEL i9 - 10900X 3.7 GHZ - 32 GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 - EVGA GTX 1080 FTW AC2

There are times during updates that the keys I map for modifier get used and that modifier causes a conflict. It will not t work any longer. this usually presented in the key bindings as red meaning a conflict has occurs

To resolve, delete the conflict and remap with an unused key binding or remove the modified mapping

Thanks

Falcon

No modifiers used and no conflicts in controls.