Any Good Su-30/35 Mods?

ISVA released the SU-35 mod, there are two models using the SU-33 cockpit, the SU-35 is for ground attack and can use Kh-31P against radars (not showing smoke trail the missile)

The second one is the SU-35S, like the SU-27 for air combat and using bombs and rockets for ground attack, you can download them here and place it in C:\Users\your username\Saved Games\DCS World\Mods\aircraft

http://isva.clan.su/load/dcs_1_5_mods_aircrafts/1-1-0-12

If you ask me, wait for the release of the new version of the SU-57 made by Cubanace. It has it´s own cockpit.

The mod SU-35 is nothing but an SU-27 with an external SU-35 model.

Can´t comprehend why any dev team doesn´t create a modern russian multirole aircraft to compete with the F/A-18C.

I do intend to get the PAK FA at some point after it's finished; what do you mean by the ISVA Su-35 is just an Su-27 that looks like the Su-35? Does it not have advanced weapons (R-77, Kh-31, etc.) or something?

No, ISVA su-35 has its own 3d model, also there is original 3d su-30sm model on this forum that you can find.

If you ask me, wait for the release of the new version of the SU-57 made by Cubanace. It has it´s own cockpit.

The mod SU-35 is nothing but an SU-27 with an external SU-35 model.

Can´t comprehend why any dev team doesn´t create a modern russian multirole aircraft to compete with the F/A-18C.

In my opinion, if ED was able to make a 27, it would already be done.

I think getting the permissions for a SU-27 is just as complicated as the permissions for a Dassault aircraft... (A rafale for FSX was canceled one day after the release...)

A little like what happend to the TU-22 Troika...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make the reporting system great again!

I own the ISVA su-35 and I can say it look(ed) pretty good! Nothing to say about the outside looks, it’s just like the real thing, while systems and cockpit textures are from the Su-33. It has a SFM and handles very well. The reason it looked good is because it doesn’t work anymore in 2.5.4... the plane cannot touch the ground anymore and there are some missing textures on the outside.... but I strongly recommend it for 2.5.3!!

Failure is not an option ~ NASA

Okay, thanks for the input, but I would still like to know if it simply has the appearance of the Su-35S, or if it can use advanced weapon systems like the R-77, Kh-29, Kh-31, Kh-59, and guided bombs.

The file comes with two variants, called su-35 and su-35s. The latter is for air-to-air engagements, it has 12 hardpoints and can mount the r-77 on most of them. The former is supposedly the air to ground version.... but as I am an air to air guy, I have never used it and cannot speak for it

Failure is not an option ~ NASA

• 2 months later...
ISVA released the SU-35 mod, there are two models using the SU-33 cockpit, the SU-35 is for ground attack and can use Kh-31P against radars (not showing smoke trail the missile)

The second one is the SU-35S, like the SU-27 for air combat and using bombs and rockets for ground attack, you can download them here and place it in C:\Users\your username\Saved Games\DCS World\Mods\aircraft

http://isva.clan.su/load/dcs_1_5_mods_aircrafts/1-1-0-12

This link is dead? You don't happen to have access to another one do you?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...