Why does A-10C drop bombs assymetrically?

f1rst

Yes there is. In the stores management MFD you can program them to be dropped in pairs. That ought to sort you out. IIRC one of the training tutorials teaches you how to. Good luck!

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

On DSMS page, weapons profile, switch from SGL (single) to PRS (pairs).

PRS.JPG.f42821323d37d84cf9d1cefcde2fc4fa.JPG

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Yes there is. In the stores management MFD you can program them to be dropped in pairs. That ought to sort you out. IIRC one of the training tutorials teaches you how to. Good luck!

This is not exactly what I was talking about. I dropped 2 Mk-82 and they were released from the right wing only. For example: I dropped 4 GBU-12 and I've got one GBU on the right wing and another one on the left wing. Can I do something to get the same behavior for Mk-82?

A-10.thumb.jpg.0bdbe9aad0e10dc4e4ca60d8f9e6fd20.jpg

On DSMS page, weapons profile, switch from SGL (single) to PRS (pairs).

I'm asking not about Pair or Single releasing. I know about this feature. I'm asking about sequential releasing.

I have this problem with Mavericks, but not with GBUs. GBUs did alternate between left and right stations IIRC.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I have this problem with Mavericks, but not with GBUs. GBUs did alternate between left and right stations IIRC.

I dont have this problem with GBUs. Only with MKs and Mavericks.

Oh, alright then. Haven't used MKs on the A-10C for a long time, so I can't remember if they had that problem or not.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Why does it do that?

The "A-10A Non-Nuclear Weapons Delivery Manual" says station 7 and 5 do not have paired priority and release is in descending order e.g. Station 7 until empty, then Station 5.

Note: Stations 8/4, 11/1, 10/2 and 9/3 do have paired priority.

More than likely the A-10C is the same.

And is there any way to solve that problem?

Change the selected station for each attack run when using Stations 7 and 5.

Detail:

A-10A Armament Control Panel > Release Mode > Release mode SGL

• One release for each weapons release button depression.

• Station 8 first with decreasing priority to 4, 11, 1, 10, 2, 9, 3, 7, 6 and 5

• When two stations of equal priority are selected (e.g. 8 and 4, 11 and 1, 10 and 2, 9 and 3) releases alternate between the pair until empty/deselected.

• Station 7 and 5 do not have paired priority and release is in descending order e.g. Station 7 and then Station 5.

• Should two stations of unequal priority be selected (e.g. 8 and 3), releases are from the higher priority until empty, then the lower priority will release.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

The "A-10A Non-Nuclear Weapons Delivery Manual" says station 7 and 5 do not have paired priority and release is in descending order e.g. Station 7 until empty, then Station 5.

Note: Stations 8/4, 11/1, 10/2 and 9/3 do have paired priority.

More than likely the A-10C is the same.

Change the selected station for each attack run when using Stations 7 and 5.

Detail:

A-10A Armament Control Panel > Release Mode > Release mode SGL

• One release for each weapons release button depression.

• Station 8 first with decreasing priority to 4, 11, 1, 10, 2, 9, 3, 7, 6 and 5

• When two stations of equal priority are selected (e.g. 8 and 4, 11 and 1, 10 and 2, 9 and 3) releases alternate between the pair until empty/deselected.

• Station 7 and 5 do not have paired priority and release is in descending order e.g. Station 7 and then Station 5.

• Should two stations of unequal priority be selected (e.g. 8 and 3), releases are from the higher priority until empty, then the lower priority will release.

It is! Thank you very much! You helped me a lot!