Normandy WWII Backer

Krupi

As a 'platinum' Backer how do I select my "Copy of any Eagle Dynamics developed DCS product"?

I plan on getting the F-18 with it.

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

Hmm..just checked my backers page, I have that too.

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB

CORSAIR H105 HYDRO CPU COOLER.

EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Elite.

16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.

SAMSUNG M.2 SSD 128GB SM951 Boot Drive.

SAMSUNG SSD 500GB EVO Working Drive.

Windows 10 Professional

• ED Team
Please could someone respond?

I will try and find out.

My guess is it will be added to the backers page in your profile at some point.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Hi all,

this option will be added to the backers page once the project is done.

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi all,

this option will be added to the backers page once the project is done.

Thanks for responding. But what does that mean exactly? When all the projected aircraft are published? That still might take years.

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

• ED Team
Thanks for responding. But what does that mean exactly? When all the projected aircraft are published? That still might take years.

Yes, they want to get all of the planned content out, I do not know a time frame sorry, when ED are ready they will let us all know, if I find out anything else and if I am allowed I will pass it on.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My question as a Gold Backer is.. Since I purchased the P 51 before my rewards became active, and I haven't activated the digital key for this module on my modules page, is there any other option to trade/credit this module for another one or can I sell it. Information gratefully received

My question as a Gold Backer is.. Since I purchased the P 51 before my rewards became active, and I haven't activated the digital key for this module on my modules page, is there any other option to trade/credit this module for another one or can I sell it. Information gratefully received

You definitely can't sell or trade it (https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/license/), see section 3.1a of the link. If you create a support ticket and ask very nicely, you can gift the module to another account. In the past people have started threads like "tell me why you deserve a free P-51" or given it in a more random way, the choice is yours as long as you don't violate the end-user license agreement.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

You definitely can't sell or trade it (https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/license/), see section 3.1a of the link. If you create a support ticket and ask very nicely, you can gift the module to another account. In the past people have started threads like "tell me why you deserve a free P-51" or given it in a more random way, the choice is yours as long as you don't violate the end-user license agreement.

Thanks for the reply