What, FC-17?

Airj247

In wags new news letter from the peeps over at Eagle Dynamics, I noticed something in the letter.

From the letter: "Our talented 3rd parties are also working hard on other great aircraft like the AV-8B Night Attack S/VTOL, F-14 Tomcat, FC-17, F-4E Phantom II, Mi-24P Hind, Bo-105, and others."

WHAT, is that a typo or something? Am I missing something? Who is developing it? So many questions? (Like wtf is a fc-17)

If I'm being an idiot feel free to delete this thread!

I was inverted B)

This is great news. The number of fast jets coming out now is overwhelming. I remember only a short time ago, that the lack of hi-fidelity fast jets was one on the most lamented things about DCS.

In only a few short years we have gotten the MiG-21, F-5, M2000 and Viggen. The Harrier will drop any time now and the F-14 and F/A-18 are not far away. And now another promising aircraft, which seems to be quite far along in development. This is awesome.

Also much needed as the JF-17 will make a nice potential adversary for western fighters.

I hope that the SOH map will eventually include a sliver of Pakistan from which to operate the JF-17 in that theatre. Perhaps Gwadar airport?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat