Su-33/27 Cockpit Switches

mytai01

I've noticed that switches are moving in the cockpit now a days. Does this mean they will have full fidelity pits some day? If not, then why not?

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

Hi mytai. While some switches are indeed animated, unfortunately Russian confidentiality laws prohibit full fidelity modules of in-service aircraft from what I understand, even though the avionics in our versions have mostly been phased out in favor of more modern systems.

Search these forums and you'll find many similar inquiries with more detailed responses, but that's the gist of it.

I've noticed that switches are moving in the cockpit now a days. Does this mean they will have full fidelity pits some day? If not, then why not?

Some switches move in the Su-25T too btw, and have done for a few years.

As for the full fidelity, contrary to the poster above, the only thing known is that ED were asked not to a Su-27SM / when asking were denied. That's all.

I suspect one day we'll definitely see full ASM Mig-29 and Su-27.

Some switches move in the Su-25T too btw, and have done for a few years.

As for the full fidelity, contrary to the poster above, the only thing known is that ED were asked not to a Su-27SM / when asking were denied. That's all.

I suspect one day we'll definitely see full ASM Mig-29 and Su-27.

wags said in a Q&A a couple of weeks ago that russian planes will not be coming any soon as is hard for them, as a russian company, to get hands on russian intel.

at least that what i understood.

I7 7700k - Msi Z270 Gaming+

GTX 1070ti

16gb @2400

2x Samsung 850EVO 250/500 - 1x HDD 1TB

SAITEK-MAD CATZ CYBORG FLY 5 STICK

WIN 10

Even when some systems are old or phased out, the newer systems can very well be based to them, so information about old systems can be classified.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Yes but to use the SRS GUI as the radio is a bit clumsy. If you have internal working radios in all aircrafts then there is no need for the SRS GUI.

Oh I know, I simply meant the ones with clickable cockpits. Having the radio GUI is better than nothing, but I guess you could put it on the bottom corner of your screen?

A controller for SRS on your phone/tablet would be a cool idea if that could be done ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I know, I simply meant the ones with clickable cockpits. Having the radio GUI is better than nothing, but I guess you could put it on the bottom corner of your screen?

Yes I have mine on a second screen so that works perfect but it would be sooo much more realistic to use the radio in the cockpit and only have the MIC button assigned to the stick or throttle. That would also make it possible to run DCS in full screen mode and not windowed mode as you need to use the SRS GUI. So my wish to ED as it have been for many many years is for all radios to work in all aircrafts with switches, knobs, dials and led's. :thumbup: