Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

What brand bettershot of the head to see what it offers

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Iron mechanics.

Pen and block buttons 3D printing.

Adjustment of effort of turn of the lever. Bracket for attaching to the chair with adjustable position of the device.

The angle of rotation of the lever is 55 degrees.

Digital angle sensor on the lever.

The device is fully operational.

230 EUR + shipping.

Sending Moscow, Russia.

Sorry for my English, google translator.

Edited by K-51
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What’s the best price plus shipping to us in usd’s? Also is there a start trigger under the head like the huey?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

What’s the best price plus shipping to us in usd’s? Also is there a start trigger under the head like the huey?

Hello. 220 $. I will specify the delivery price. I will notify you. There is no start button. This is not a copy of the Huey button block.

Woawwww just amazing !

I will start the building a my Mi-24 simpit very soon.

Are you planning to build the same collective but with the same Mi-8/Mi-24 look a like ?

If it's the case, for sure I will ordered one ! :thumbup:

Hello, thank you.

I thought about it, but so far there is a difficulty in combining a small block of buttons and the axis of the corrector. But I do not leave hope to defeat this)))).

Hello, thank you.

I thought about it, but so far there is a difficulty in combining a small block of buttons and the axis of the corrector. But I do not leave hope to defeat this)))).

Great!

As I said, I will for sure became your firts customer when available!

Is it connected via USB?

I will start to build my simpit in Mar 20 :music_whistling:

With the upcoming Mi-24 module, you could surely fill the gap of this market!!

Edited by Razorback

Great!

As I said, I will for sure became your firts customer when available!

I will try to meet your expectations)))).

Is it connected via USB?

Yes connection via USB. The USB-b port is located on the front of the device itself. It is made in such a way that damage to the USB ports, the computer and the device is avoided in the event of sudden jerks when moving the chair.

I will start to build my simpit in Mar 20 :music_whistling:

With the upcoming Mi-24 module, you could surely fill the gap of this market!!

Only a small part.:smilewink:

I will try to meet your expectations)))).

Yes connection via USB. The USB-b port is located on the front of the device itself. It is made in such a way that damage to the USB ports, the computer and the device is avoided in the event of sudden jerks when moving the chair.

Only a small part.:smilewink:

That's really great news, you have all my attention....;)

I am sure that a lot of people are waiting the Mi-24 for 2020 and that it will be one of the most successfull module of DCS...

if there is one available im interested,do i get to design the head for the collective oris there just a single configuration?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Any chance the OP can repost the pictures? They all,show as broken links.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am very sorry that you cannot see the links on the links. I will attach a few photos here. They are maximally compressed due to the requirements of the forum.

If you want to see more photos, write me your mail personally and I will send them to you.

You can also see it here https://vk.com/id527048414

20200105_182900.thumb.jpg.ae97a5eb1de01eedb73cc5216fafaeae.jpg

20200107_1427.thumb.jpg.11d0465c22df9b08eae2c590dd0fc190.jpg

Edited by K-51

@K-51

Very, very interested in one of these - Before I drop you a PM a few questions if I may?:

1. As of now, what is the general time between placing an order and dispatch?

2. What kind of payment options do you accept (Paypal, etc.)?

3. Is the current design final, or are you still iterating and revising at this stage?

4. Are you willing to sell these in 'kit' form for those that are happy to build themselves, and if so, would this have an impact on price? (just curious on this point)

EDIT: 5. Also, what kind of board/firmware is being used? Is it all Virpil board/FW as in the pictures, or is the main board Arduino/MMJOY2 based, or other? (asking as I may be looking to mod and expand on functionality/create my own alternative button box heads for it down the road)

Kindest regards,

Brick.

Edited by Fubarbrickdust

9700k@5.2Ghz | GTX 1080ti | 32gb Ram@3200Mhz | 512gb M.2 NVME SSD

Oculus Rift S | VKB GF Pro Mk.II+MCG Pro (rotary wing) | BRD DS-Raven (fixed wing) | MFG Crosswind V2 | Jetseat+SSA/SSM | SimLab GT1 80/20 Rig | NLR Motion Platform V3 | Quad Bass Shaker Setup

DIY Control Panels: 'White Rhino' Throttle | UFC | MFBB Left | MFBB Right | MFBB Centre | WEP-TECH ACP | HYD-MECH LDG | SYS-ELEC | AN/ARC Radio

@K-51

Very, very interested in one of these - Before I drop you a PM a few questions if I may?:

1. As of now, what is the general time between placing an order and dispatch?

2. What kind of payment options do you accept (Paypal, etc.)?

3. Is the current design final, or are you still iterating and revising at this stage?

4. Are you willing to sell these in 'kit' form for those that are happy to build themselves, and if so, would this have an impact on price? (just curious on this point)

EDIT: 5. Also, what kind of board/firmware is being used? Is it all Virpil board/FW as in the pictures, or is the main board Arduino/MMJOY2 based, or other? (asking as I may be looking to mod and expand on functionality/create my own alternative button box heads for it down the road)

Kindest regards,

Brick.

Hello.

1. The time depends on the availability of devices ready for dispatch. If there is something ready, it is possible to ship on the same day. If not, then 2-3 weeks to manufacture.

2. The payment method is convenient for you. I have no experience in receiving money from other countries and now I am learning this issue, including Paypal.

3. This design of the button block is final, with a small addition that is not in the photo. I will show later. I do not stop at what I have done and am developing other designs, but when they are ready I can’t say. There are several projects that I need to finish first.

4. No, I will not sell it as a kit. Before sending the device to the new owner, I carefully check and test it to be sure of it.

5. All electronics are worth VIRPIL. Controller, sensor and expansion board. The configurator for flashing and calibrating axes uses VPC Joystick Setup, the latest version.

Mutually, Mikhail.

Hello.

1. The time depends on the availability of devices ready for dispatch. If there is something ready, it is possible to ship on the same day. If not, then 2-3 weeks to manufacture.

2. The payment method is convenient for you. I have no experience in receiving money from other countries and now I am learning this issue, including Paypal.

3. This design of the button block is final, with a small addition that is not in the photo. I will show later. I do not stop at what I have done and am developing other designs, but when they are ready I can’t say. There are several projects that I need to finish first.

4. No, I will not sell it as a kit. Before sending the device to the new owner, I carefully check and test it to be sure of it.

5. All electronics are worth VIRPIL. Controller, sensor and expansion board. The configurator for flashing and calibrating axes uses VPC Joystick Setup, the latest version.

Mutually, Mikhail.

Awesome. Thank you. PM sent. :thumbup:

9700k@5.2Ghz | GTX 1080ti | 32gb Ram@3200Mhz | 512gb M.2 NVME SSD

Oculus Rift S | VKB GF Pro Mk.II+MCG Pro (rotary wing) | BRD DS-Raven (fixed wing) | MFG Crosswind V2 | Jetseat+SSA/SSM | SimLab GT1 80/20 Rig | NLR Motion Platform V3 | Quad Bass Shaker Setup

DIY Control Panels: 'White Rhino' Throttle | UFC | MFBB Left | MFBB Right | MFBB Centre | WEP-TECH ACP | HYD-MECH LDG | SYS-ELEC | AN/ARC Radio