[NO BUG] Ground Physics Bug? - Page 4 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2018, 07:53 PM   #31
jcomm

Well,

for me it's a lot better than before, and I wouldn't touch it.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:48 PM   #32
Whisper

I would really like to understand how MAD-MM 109 landing can be considered a ok rendition, tbh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrzCAXbVVEo
Old 08-10-2018, 10:32 PM   #33
zhukov032186

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdstrike View Post
stuff

Dramatic much?
I do solemnly swear to strafe every pilot I shoot down, destructible or not, circumstances permitting, because reasonz. Opponents are advised to assume the position upon landing, or preferably, while still in the air.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:06 PM   #34
jcomm

I have to reafirm that I do find what it's being called "new ground physics" much better than what we had before.

The main features are there, namely the inneficiency ofthe rudder until the aircraft gains speed, thus implying the use of rudder and differential braking if teh tailwheel is unlocked, and I still have to work with the toe brakes if I land without the tailwheel locked.

For me it's Perfect!
Old 08-11-2018, 01:55 AM   #35
birdstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcomm View Post
I have to reafirm that I do find what it's being called "new ground physics" much better than what we had before.

The main features are there, namely the inneficiency ofthe rudder until the aircraft gains speed, thus implying the use of rudder and differential braking if teh tailwheel is unlocked, and I still have to work with the toe brakes if I land without the tailwheel locked.

For me it's Perfect!

jcomm...u are flying gliders correct?
Old 08-11-2018, 06:18 AM   #36
NineLine
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdstrike View Post
jcomm...u are flying gliders correct?
So what if he does? He is allowed to like the changes, there is no unwritten law that you need to change everyone's minds, as I said, I asked Yo-Yo to revisit it. Keep the thread on topic, which is the changes to handling, not trying to wind the hearts and minds of all the visit the thread.

I agree with jcomm in as much as that if you are landing the 109 under normal conditions, the changes don't really affect you too much, besides being forgiving on wing tips. It still requires rudder/brake adjustments. It doesnt go down the runway on rails. It could be less stable, I will be fine if Yo-Yo tweaks it some more, but will defer to him on this.

Will reopen when there is new info.
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**

Last edited by NineLine; 08-11-2018 at 07:07 AM.
Closed Thread